wifes gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wifes gone

she gone for the weekend left me with a clio took the surf . she took my son to see the inlaws got i miss my surf

do what i do either have a second job that involves the sole use of the surf or get a hobby like amateur radio where you find remote spots to play radio from.... I got so much gear in the surf she darnt drive it
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Maybe she's gone off to find out what this "Off Roading" thingy is all about??

Sorry Mate - couldnt resist!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

thought this was going to be a "wife said the surf is too expensive so i sold the wife" topic for a minute lol,

Comment

I thought it was going to be, "My wife ran off with my best friend................I don't half miss Him, he was a good mate!"
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by simon david wilkins
            she gone for the weekend left me with a clio took the surf . she took my son to see the inlaws got i miss my surf
            When she gets back rush outside and check the surf for damage making lots of cooing noises(just like they do over babies) wash & polish it clean the inside making sure that she see's how much rubbish you take out.By now the wife will either think you are 1, mad. 2, a real sado. 3,that every time she takes the car out you will clean it for her. or 4,(like wot mine did) feel that depriving me so long of somthing that meant so much that she never took it for longer than 20 mins ever again.
            If that dont work then buy her a suzi.....

Sumo done it again and is running for cover befor Mrs S reads this.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

damn bad news that - hope you get the Surf back soon - I'm really glad my wife can't drive...
              Dave

Comment

Are you SURE she's gone to the inlaws ????

Hampshire's not that far away and they were out playing today ......

Check it for scratches !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
                X