damn vans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn vans

last friday i came across a bit of a problem the front of my surf landed in the front of a transit van . insurance company phoned me yesterday to tell me my surf been written off how gutted am i after having a new head fitted 2 months ago as well . guess i better find a new surf to love like it was one of my own. to make things worse my courtesey car is a cheverolet matiz (just a fancy daewoo)

Originally posted by dede bull
    last friday i came across a bit of a problem the front of my surf landed in the front of a transit van . insurance company phoned me yesterday to tell me my surf been written off how gutted am i after having a new head fitted 2 months ago as well . guess i better find a new surf to love like it was one of my own. to make things worse my courtesey car is a cheverolet matiz (just a fancy daewoo)
    If you have the room to store it see if the Insurance co will let you buy the salvage and break the Surf for spares .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Bummer dude how bad was the damage, is the truck drivable?
      are the insurance people just assuming it can't be repaired?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        If you have the room to store it see if the Insurance co will let you buy the salvage and break the Surf for spares .
        Would be ideal if the head has just been done - would aslo give you the option of buying a Surf with a knackered engine...?
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
        X