Blue light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue light

Can any one tell me where to get a de-mister switch with a blue light to match the rest? also my 'leccy mirrors are connected but don't work? and last but not least, Why are Surf/4Runner owners such a good bunch? since buying my surf, then finding this site, pureley by chance, I can honestly say that you peeps are O.K.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Healewis
    Why are Surf/4Runner owners such a good bunch? since buying my surf, then finding this site, pureley by chance, I can honestly say that you peeps are O.K.

Why thank you

Just be thank-full you have NEVER met any of us when the MEDICATION starts to wear off

Now thats a SCARY Thought
    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Can any one tell me where to get a de-mister switch with a blue light to match the rest? also my 'leccy mirrors are connected but don't work? and last but not least, Why are Surf/4Runner owners such a good bunch? since buying my surf, then finding this site, pureley by chance, I can honestly say that you peeps are O.K.

Why - thank you kindly sir... we try to be nice some us do find it much easier than others though and there are even rumoured to be a few MAD people around here although I haven't come across them yet...

Sorry - no idea on the switch - but someone will know.....
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

It's not a new switch you need, just replacement bulbs. Prise the switch out with a blunt knife, and you will find 2 twist out bulbs inside.
        Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
          It's not a new switch you need, just replacement bulbs. Prise the switch out with a blunt knife, and you will find 2 twist out bulbs inside.
          Pete
          You will also probably need to remove the yellow/orange indicator plastic and replace it with a piece of blue acetate. should be able to do this quite easy and neatly - they normally just push out quite easy as they are stuck in.

Cheers

Comment

Welcome to the forum... sure it'll be absolutely invaluable to you as it has been for me to get those Sunday afternoon jobs done. There's so much knowledge on here it's scary.

Glad you think we're "OK"!! Such high praise.... we're just not used to it!
            Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            "You Sir are drunk!"
            "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

"also my 'leccy mirrors are connected but don't work? "

For a long while I thought mine didnt work either but by just playing with the rocker from L to R and pressing hard on the arrow pad I can get both mirrors to move, its just not as responsive as it used to be and likes to be asked twice.
              I think the reason the switch and pad are so 'dead' is that the mirrors are never loose, never go off centre and never need adjustment

Comment

Thank's for that info, guess what I'll be doin' this weekend?
                [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                  "also my 'leccy mirrors are connected but don't work? "

For a long while I thought mine didnt work either but by just playing with the rocker from L to R and pressing hard on the arrow pad I can get both mirrors to move, its just not as responsive as it used to be and likes to be asked twice.
                  I think the reason the switch and pad are so 'dead' is that the mirrors are never loose, never go off centre and never need adjustment
                  The reason is that they are under the drivers window , the one that's always open , so water and fag ash and anything else gets into them , give the switches a good clean out and I bet that they will work .

Comment

Working...
                  X