Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midlanders....?

Hiya All,

Happy New Forum! - I've been away since I got married in May, not that any of you would've noticed!

How many Midlanders on here? I've gone from 1 Surf sighting per fortnight to about half a dozen in a few days!

Happy to say I'm reaching a 100% wave rate! Nice bunch, Surf drivers.....
    [URL=http://www.the-maddog.co.uk]Scott[/URL]

[SIZE=1]Anything you do exposes you to needless risk and liability. So follow this recommendation: Lock yourself in a closet and sit quietly in the dark until you die of old age.[/SIZE]

I am in derby but no surf as yet Hopefully will get one within the next 6 weeks.Off to borneo for 2 and a half weeks next week.So I am planning on sorting one out when I get back.

Comment

Actually Banzai l had noticed you had not been on for a while.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai
        Hiya All,

Happy New Forum! - I've been away since I got married in May, not that any of you would've noticed!

How many Midlanders on here? I've gone from 1 Surf sighting per fortnight to about half a dozen in a few days!

UP IN THE NORTH STAFFS AREA!!
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

northern tip (well almost - near wolverhampton) of the west mids area.

only another 10 days to my 1st Surf - and counting!!!
          Dave

Comment

Rose of the shires(apparently) Northamptonshire. Blue 2.4 with Kiwi Carpentry plastered all over it.
            Please forgive me if I appear not to wave, I don't usually see you till its to late to wave back, I have seen quite a few of late in northampton, but I don't think they are aware of the forum cos they look at you as if the say "who the f*ck are you" when you wave.
            Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai

I'm still here in Warwickshire.

I actually got a wave from another 'unknown' Surfer the other day- maybe someone on the forum? The only regular 'waver' I see is Bundubasher in his 4Runner.

Comment

Another one from Northamptonshire and another blue 2.4. Live in Corby and work in Brixworth so if it's me giving the blank stare, I apologise but I am usually too busy looking at the idiot who just cut me up . What is it about 2 tons of truck that makes it invisible?

Roger
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Coventry here nice to hear from local people ive seen a few round here since buying mine six months ago cant say i noticed any before

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                    Another one from Northamptonshire and another blue 2.4. Live in Corby and work in Brixworth so if it's me giving the blank stare, I apologise but I am usually too busy looking at the idiot who just cut me up . What is it about 2 tons of truck that makes it invisible?

Roger
                    Hi Roger
                    Just down the road from you at Rothwell, and if its me giving a blank stare I am probably deciding whether its a surf or not I am looking at. Never spent a lot of time looking at the front of mine
                    Keith
                    Blue on silver, and no badges on the back
                    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Which of you fine Midlanders wanna help....?

http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showth...19569#post19569

[SIZE=1]Anything you do exposes you to needless risk and liability. So follow this recommendation: Lock yourself in a closet and sit quietly in the dark until you die of old age.[/SIZE]

Comment

error 404: File not found
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Have a gander in the 'Tech - Mechanical' forum...

Comment

duds of watford northants green/silver surf

Comment

Between Wariwck, Coventry and Rugby, near the Puegeot factory.

Going to be a new owner today or tomorrow.

I'll have the red one with the snowboard rack on top.

I'll try and wave at any surf drivers....
                              ....but will probably end up confusing people in Ford explorers and grand cherokees.

Comment

Working...
                              X