I Want One Of These!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want One Of These!

I had a stroll down to the Ribex Exhibition in Cowes today and found one of these! Boats

Its great cos you can Drive it off the trailer then down the beach and into the water AND you dont even get your feet wet!!

AND they do an All Terrain Version!!

Make sure you run the animation I was unable to download the quicktime movie but it might work for you so give them a try here

Paul

P.s. I wont be buying one as its £30k without the trailer!
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Nice idea
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

A fun looking toy!
      10mph on land and 40 on the water, they are looking to have a go at richard bransons record for amphibious channel crossing, he had an Aquada, and didnt do too badly, but this should trounce his record.
      Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
        I had a stroll down to the Ribex Exhibition in Cowes today and found one of these! Boats

Its great cos you can Drive it off the trailer then down the beach and into the water AND you dont even get your feet wet!!

AND they do an All Terrain Version!!

Make sure you run the animation I was unable to download the quicktime movie but it might work for you so give them a try here

Paul

P.s. I wont be buying one as its £30k without the trailer!
        cool £30,000 though
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

i think Matchbox do one paul so get yourself down the toy shop and get one
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X