No announcement yet.

1 Week till holiday !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been going to Cornwall for my hols on an off for the last 30 years and never had a bad one yet (Dunno why I'm being dragged off to France this year!).

Kitesurf Phil and da Slug Man are right though, Perranporth beach is good but the best waves are usually at Perran Sands (to the right, round the headland). Dont get caught by the tide as the walk up the cliff to get back takes it out of you.

The Lizard, Marazion (St Michaels Mount), Bude, Tintagel the list goes on.

Have a great one

Ken
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Rough Bird?

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      last few times i've been down that way it's been full of rough birds from wigan... this year i'll be going to wigan while they're away!

THIS ROUGH BIRD FROM WIGAN WILL BE IN FLORIDA THEN SO YOU WILL BE SAFE MATE! hahahahaha

Tinks (Rough Bird from Wigan)
      Last edited by Tinks; 6 June 2005, 08:44.

Comment

I'll be in Newquay for the week, starting this weekend too (11th June), with my Surf. First time I've taken the beast out on holiday, other then the daily work commute. It's also the first time I'll be digging my surfboard out of the shed for two years +, so I'm expecting a few bruises......

Staying at Crantock Bay, a beautiful location, gorgeous beaches. Love it.
        Well recommended.
        www.pictureboxuk.com
        www.lucyblueparker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tee Surf
          I'll be in Newquay for the week, starting this weekend too (11th June), with my Surf. First time I've taken the beast out on holiday, other then the daily work commute. It's also the first time I'll be digging my surfboard out of the shed for two years +, so I'm expecting a few bruises......

Staying at Crantock Bay, a beautiful location, gorgeous beaches. Love it.
          Well recommended.
          Newquay is the best place for surfing as that is where they hold the championships at Fistral
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

good fun at the champs at Fistral last time I went - free Muller rice, lipton iced tea and strongbow

crantock is great too enjoy it !
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

you could have a day trip across to the scilly isles.very good windsurfing and sailing.i am off down there on thursday night
              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

I'm gonna try and track down somewhere to hire some Kite Surfing gear in Newquay, if I survive my first few days back in the water on my board.

Wild stab in the dark, but anyone recommend any places Newquay/Crantock to hire some gear as a first time Kite Surfer?
                www.pictureboxuk.com
                www.lucyblueparker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tee Surf
                  I'm gonna try and track down somewhere to hire some Kite Surfing gear in Newquay, if I survive my first few days back in the water on my board.

Wild stab in the dark, but anyone recommend any places Newquay/Crantock to hire some gear as a first time Kite Surfer?
                  Probably won't be able to kite surf at Newquay, at least at Fistral you wont, they even have separate areas for surfing and bodyboarding.

I'll keep my eye out for you, your in cornwall the same time as us.

Andy.

Comment

he will be the one heading for france...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X