1 Week till holiday !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Week till holiday !

I've got the second mortgage from the bank, so I can afford the fuel and it's time for a holiday !!

Were off to Cornwall next sunday, staying in Padstow.
    Has anyone got any interesting places they can recomend that's in the area ?

Keep a lookout all you cornish surfers, Grey surf , confused looking driver with missis trying to read the map !

Andy.

Originally posted by bobafatass
    I've got the second mortgage from the bank, so I can afford the fuel and it's time for a holiday !!

Were off to Cornwall next sunday, staying in Padstow.
    Has anyone got any interesting places they can recomend that's in the area ?

Keep a lookout all you cornish surfers, Grey surf , confused looking driver with missis trying to read the map !

Andy.

A little bit further west but go to st ives i went there last year and it is brilliant. loads of pasty shops!!!!

Comment

were in Newquay in August, gunna go to padstow just wished i could have a bite to eat in the resterant Rick Stein owned/ownes.
      but places were thinking of is a day at the the Eden project, wouldnt mind a look at the goon hilly satalite station and ofcourse St ives, penzance to see some pirates, and plenty of surfing in the car and on the sea
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

castle drongo er drago is cool and the lost gardens of helligan are nice now someones found them again..
        but alton towers they aint!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
          A little bit further west but go to st ives i went there last year and it is brilliant. loads of pasty shops!!!!
          SEAGULLS will nick your icecreams & other food. its a laugh watching them nick food off unsuspecting people.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

last few times i've been down that way it's been full of rough birds from wigan... this year i'll be going to wigan while they're away!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

if your into plants etc then the eden project is a fantastic place to go and if you dont like plants at least you can see where they made part of a james bond film 2-3yrs ago
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Padstow is pretty nice itself but the Eden project defo worth a visit.
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Cheers guys, I think the Eden will bea must see.
                  Gonna do a lot of surfing too while were there, not Fistral beach tho. I went there about 3 yrs ago and it was full of posers.

Firefly, apparently Rick stien owns a chippy on the harbour and it's the best fish and chips anywhere. Probably not he best price tho.

Andy.

Comment

apparently Rick stien owns a chippy on the harbour and it's the best fish and chips anywhere
                    not counting yorkshire obviously...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      not counting yorkshire obviously...
                      Good point.
                      I'll have to try them while I'm there.

I'm origionaly from Sheffield.

Andy.

Comment

perranporth beach is good for surfing... quiet on good surf days too!... nice pub on beach too.blokes there nick your women though so watch out!... !!!!ers!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

not counting yorkshire obviously...[/QUOTE]

Your not wrong there chillit.I just came back from Yorkshire today and the fish and chips were top. Mind you so was the roast beef and Yorkshire puds and the the lamb shoulder.Only thing that was c*** was the weather.
                          I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

My brothers niece works in the Watering Hole on Perranporth beach.

If you are into sailing ships Charles Town is well worth a visit. They are quite often filming bits for period dramas there. The museum is excellent.
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

I reckon you are spoilt for choice, but don't forget the little village pubs - great ale and food

Wherever you go, hope you have a good one,

Cheers, Nick
                              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Working...
                              X