Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all...yesterday a guy who you may know as Rusty 'JUMPED' out..lol..in front of my silver surf, asking all sorts of questions, i was turning round in front of his house with his 4runner in the drive, and he put me on to you guys...nice forum by the way...I only thought this sort of obsession was with 'landy' owners...(don't all turn on me now)..lol..anyway nice to be 'on board' so to speak...can anyone tell me where i could get a towbar fitted for a 'M' reg. surf and roughly how much...
    cheers

Originally posted by Dave
    Hi all...yesterday a guy who you may know as Rusty 'JUMPED' out..lol..in front of my silver surf, asking all sorts of questions, i was turning round in front of his house with his 4runner in the drive, and he put me on to you guys...nice forum by the way...I only thought this sort of obsession was with 'landy' owners...(don't all turn on me now)..lol..anyway nice to be 'on board' so to speak...can anyone tell me where i could get a towbar fitted for a 'M' reg. surf and roughly how much...
    cheers
    Hi Dave

Welcome to the Land Of Surf Loony's

Loads of fun to be had & info to be found

regards
    your tow Bar Question have a look through the Posts as there has been a recent post about Tow Bars..........

Welcome to the Forum M8

Colin

PS...Try this one............... http://www.yotasurf.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=1268
    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
      cheers

Welcome to Surf Madness Dave - good to know Rusty didn't risk his life in vain!!! Got any pics of your baby for us to ogle??
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Welcome to Surf Madness Dave - good to know Rusty didn't risk his life in vain!!! Got any pics of your baby for us to ogle??
        Never mind the kids... show us yer SURF!!

(hello, by the way!)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Dave, welcome aboard the Surf Rollercoaster, Life will never be the same again.

You thought you just bought a motor, But I am afraid you also inherited a VERY Friendly Family. They will take the **** out of you when you are stupid They will Switch off when you ramble on, but most inportant thing of all they are here for you when you need them!.

Enjoy your Surf & Enjoy the Forum.

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome....Linda i'll try tomorrow with the digi cam.
            now calm down!!!!lol

Comment

Hi Dave.
              welcome to the forum mate.
              there great bunch on here, all mad but great guys and gals.
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Welcome Dave,
                yes most of them on here are mad I think I am the exception (all right you lot calm down, any one answering this will be put in the sin bin).
                Anyway hope we can all be of help here, I just can't believe you didn't hit Rusty, you soon wish you had.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Welcome Dave,
                  yes most of them on here are mad I think I am the exception (all right you lot calm down, any one answering this will be put in the sin bin).
                  Anyway hope we can all be of help here, I just can't believe you didn't hit Rusty, you soon wish you had.
                  Hi Dave welcome to the world of surfizum enjoy your motor look after her and she will look after you. Wash her polish her clean her insides and then GET HER MUDDY.
                  Its ok to run Rusty over he's a paramedic he can fix himself. .........

sumo.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Its ok to run Rusty over he's a paramedic he can fix himself.

I just can't believe you didn't hit Rusty, you soon wish you had

Thanks for those kind endearing words - I think Dave got the measure of me
                    NO WORRIES!
                    Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                      Welcome Dave,

Thats NOT FAIR

Had a "GREAT REPLY" lined up
                      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

you will enjoy it here , just leave your sanity at the door and get the drinks in
                        [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-006.gif[/img] [b][color=red]Anyone for [u]fluffy[/u] wheeltrims[/color][/b]

Comment

Hi Dave and welcome to the Nut House. No one here is as mad in the flesh as they make out to be on the forum.........er.........hones t. They are all shy and retiring at the meets
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                            Welcome Dave,
                            Welcome aboard mate - and never ever ever risk the sin bin - I never have and never will cos them guys are smashing

seriously sit back and enjoy - you'll get a lot out of this place
                            Dave

Comment

For anyone who's description of himself is "Lunatic Administratot" to suggest that he's saner than the rest of is mind boggling.

John
                              [That'll be me in the sin bin then!]
                              http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Working...
                              X