Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I have just had a new head and turbo on my 2.4 Surf. Is there anyone in the Shropshire area who has a 2.4 Surf, that I can put mine alongside, as I believe the pipework isn't right. I seem to be having problems since this work was done

Originally posted by B3AVW
    I have just had a new head and turbo on my 2.4 Surf. Is there anyone in the Shropshire area who has a 2.4 Surf, that I can put mine alongside, as I believe the pipework isn't right. I seem to be having problems since this work was done
    im in telford if thats any help
    Baner

Comment

Cheers mate, that would be sound, I am only in Shrewsbury. Can you PM me a number to contact you on please?

Comment

Just realised PMs aren't activated on here, can you email please. Cheers.

Comment

These pipes ?
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by B3AVW
            Just realised PMs aren't activated on here, can you email please. Cheers.
            you have mail
            Baner

Comment

Would just like to say a big thanks to Carl for going out of his way to meet me and compare pipework TOP BLOKE

Comment

Hi B3 & Baner my sister has a surf stuck at Toyota in Shrops it has been for weeks in that time its had a recon box its now got a fault 12 they are checking through easy/cheap leaks etc stuff at the mo. Ive had to send them over diagrams etc so not over confident. If they decide to just say they cant do it (meaning they carnt be bothered) do you know anyone in the area that could have a look at it?

Many thanks

Cometopapa

Comment

Originally posted by cometopapa
                  Hi B3 & Baner my sister has a surf stuck at Toyota in Shrops it has been for weeks in that time its had a recon box its now got a fault 12 they are checking through easy/cheap leaks etc stuff at the mo. Ive had to send them over diagrams etc so not over confident. If they decide to just say they cant do it (meaning they carnt be bothered) do you know anyone in the area that could have a look at it?

Many thanks

Cometopapa
                  not sure myself but i know b3 has had some work done on his surf so he might be able to recomend some one
                  sorry i cant help
                  Baner

Comment

Hi Baner yep so Ive read Ive pmed him not sure it worked though.

Comment

Baner if you can could you please let B3 know that I am trying to contact him. Appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X