• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

anyway i thought the wimmin was doing the directions on this one...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        anyway i thought the wimmin was doing the directions on this one...

thats why this thread is going in so many different directions

ship

Comment

Just to go in the full circle direction again. The garage is now denying any responsibility for the break in, saying they didn't notice it! (door wide open, cd player wires hanging out, broken lock on the ground - are they blind?) Had to call in the police to investigate the crooked ba***rds. (Sorry for the language, not very becoming of a lady!)

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
            Just to go in the full circle direction again. The garage is now denying any responsibility for the break in, saying they didn't notice it! (door wide open, cd player wires hanging out, broken lock on the ground - are they blind?) Had to call in the police to investigate the crooked ba***rds. (Sorry for the language, not very becoming of a lady!)

Jacqueline
            Do you have a local radio station ? I am sure they could give some unwelcome publicity in order to rectify this blindness.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Do you have a local radio station ? I am sure they could give some unwelcome publicity in order to rectify this blindness.

Trev

Good idea. I have to wait until the police have done their investigation, then I'll contact Radio Tay and the local paper.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                Good idea. I have to wait until the police have done their investigation, then I'll contact Radio Tay and the local paper.

Jacqueline
                Well if they can't spot the wide open door and the bare wires what chance do they have of spotting anything wrong with the motor ?

I would be somewhat worried about having them work on my motor if you couldn't spot something simple like an open door !

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Which garage was it Jax ?

Comment

happened to my mate AAAAntneee... he got window and stereo replaced by garage... they should be able to fix it themselves without bothering with insurance
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
                      Which garage was it Jax ?
                      Hi Verbal,

It was Curtis Motors in Cupar. I spoke to Andrew Curtis himself - arrogant git.
                      Didn't take into consideration that my boy always took his car there to be repaired/serviced for years!

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                        Hi Verbal,

It was Curtis Motors in Cupar. I spoke to Andrew Curtis himself - arrogant git.
                        Didn't take into consideration that my boy always took his car there to be repaired/serviced for years!

Jacqueline
                        Nothing like word of mouth to cost a buisness alot . If no joy from them regarding honouring the repair , let all friends and family know about it and that the repairer should not be used . Word spreads fast like that in the motor trade .
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Moot point if they didn't notice it when it was in their care... duty of care etc...

It went in with a radio, and has come out with a jemmy'd lock damaged dash and a missing stereo. As has been mentioned... they are insured for this thing... but will fight not to have to claim... There must be an insurance statement somewhere visible on the premises. Ask the police's advise on the matter... they may or may not want to get involved. They may only investigate because its been reported... Then go to the press (local radio, local papers, etc...) and dob everyone in... Mind you that might upset the police further...

Trading standards... would they get involved if it is a duty of care issue...?

Comment

Working...
                          X