It's Official!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official!

I have just been informed by our HR Dept that I have got the internal vacancy I applied for. From the end of the month I shall be a shiny ar*ed office waller. 8-4PM Mon-Fri. Same time zone as most other peeps. No excuses for not going to play days. Weekends and Bank Holidays back after 15 years of working shifts.
    It's only a hobby!

congratulations. You won't know what to do with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
      congratulations. You won't know what to do with yourself.
      I'm wondering if I'll miss the days off in the week when the DIY, motor factors, scrappy and tidy tip are empty of people.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        I'm wondering if I'll miss the days off in the week when the DIY, motor factors, scrappy and tidy tip are empty of people.
        get the misses to do it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I have just been informed by our HR Dept that I have got the internal vacancy I applied for. From the end of the month I shall be a shiny ar*ed office waller. 8-4PM Mon-Fri. Same time zone as most other peeps. No excuses for not going to play days. Weekends and Bank Holidays back after 15 years of working shifts.
          Congratulations.

Comment

JUst think of sitting on the Motorways Day-in/Day-out.....although you cant help but be comfortable and grinning
            Gaz

Comment

Working...
            X