Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can run but you can't hide !

Wooooohoooooooo !

Well, I finally caught up with the idiot that decided to drive into the front of me mota and not stick around.
    I called his house and he had conveniently moved address overnight and no one knew where he had moved to or what his phone number was.

This made me a little ermmmmmmmm !! So, found his address via the electoral search and invited myself round for a surprise cuppa, (never got one though) !

Well, the man himself answered the door ! He didnt know me as we had never met before but i knew his face from the CCTV cameras that were on my truck at the time

I sarcasticly smiled and introduced myself, had a little chat Ohhh !and he called me two nights later to tell me he had the cash waiting.

So, got straight on the phone to Roughtrax and orderd these

Need a lift now
    Attached Files
    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

I bet that was satisfying, too many people get away with that sort of thing, It's good to hear it catches up with them at least sometimes. Love the new bull bar but I couldn't see the erm...........mud!!!!!!!!! I don't think my surf was that shiny when it left the showroom

Comment

Its the DOGS glad it paid off for you
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Well done mate. Nice to see justice done occasionally.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Mondo shiny!
          Glad to hear you caught up with the shyster, it just shows that with effort comes reward.

All the best,
          Gtdog
          Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Working...
          X