Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

Hi everybody

This is my first post although i have been reading the forum for a few weeks now.
    I have just brought a 94L 3.0 SSRV LTM green over silver fully loaded with everything except cruise control i have not picked it up yet, waiting for it to be registered hopefully looks like being Wednesday would have been Tuesday if it was not for the bank holiday.
    I paid #4.995 for a dealer and it was by far the best i looked at.
    I will post some pictures as soon as i get it.(can`t wait)

Jay
    1994 3.0 SSR-V LTM Dark Green over Silver
    [url]www.sarahsflowers.co.uk[/url]

Welcome to the mad house

Hey Jay,

Welcome to the fun that is surfing, look forward to seeing your beast and maybe some more shots after you have got her dirty!!
    Last edited by Orions_pop; 27 May 2005, 15:46.
    Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Comment

Welcome aboard m8......
      [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

Comment

Hi and welcome to the best forum on the web - looks like you got a good deal there, Iv'e seen them go for a lot more. Post some pics when you can, in the meantime - Enjoy
        Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

hello and welcome - just pull up a comfy chair and don't expect the spanish inquisition - oh sorry I meant enjoy yourself.
          Dave

Comment

welcome to the forum mate
            you will fit in nicely as you cant count!! i see 2 POSTS below your avitar bud
            but thats ok most of them on here got a similar or same problem
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by blazefan
              Hi everybody

This is my first post although i have been reading the forum for a few weeks now.
              I have just brought a 94L 3.0 SSRV LTM green over silver fully loaded with everything except cruise control i have not picked it up yet, waiting for it to be registered hopefully looks like being Wednesday would have been Tuesday if it was not for the bank holiday.

Jay
              Exactly the same year, spec and colour as the one I've just picked up - SPOOKY

Enjoy it and welcome,

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by blazefan
                  Hi everybody

Jay
                  hi welcome to the mad house i take it from the name you are a coventry blaze fan well done last season but wait till next year!!!!!
                  PANTHERS TILL I DIE !!!

Comment

Yes i am but don`t get to go as much nowadays as i now work for myself and also have a 7 month old daughter.
                    I used to play a little as well.

Jay

Originally posted by jedi
                    hi welcome to the mad house i take it from the name you are a coventry blaze fan well done last season but wait till next year!!!!!
                    PANTHERS TILL I DIE !!!
                    1994 3.0 SSR-V LTM Dark Green over Silver
                    [url]www.sarahsflowers.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                    X