Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickers

Ok folks the following stickers are available, the star for your front window so people seeing it will know you are from here and the other bumper/rear window sticker.
    Those that have donated will get one of each, (any one donated and at the pit on Sunday you'll get yours there) the rest I will post to you. Anyone who has not donated and doesn't wish to donate there is a donation of £2.50 the pair inc p&P.
    Those who have donated please e mail me (no PM's thanks) title 'Stickers' with your name and address and I will post them off to you.
    Any one wishing to donate the sticker cost please do so via paypal or when the PO box is set up, cheque Po order ensuring you add your name and address.
    Many thanks.
    Attached Files
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

bit confused over the email not PM
    what email address do we send to?
    i clicked email on your profile the other day and you didn't get it!
    cheers!
    see ya at "da pit"
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      bit confused over the email not PM
      what email address do we send to?
      i clicked email on your profile the other day and you didn't get it!
      cheers!
      see ya at "da pit"

e mail is........... toyota @ hiluxsurf.co.uk (leave out the spaces)

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        Ok folks the following stickers are available, the star for your front window so people seeing it will know you are from here and the other bumper/rear window sticker.
        Those that have donated will get one of each, (any one donated and at the pit on Sunday you'll get yours there) the rest I will post to you. Anyone who has not donated and doesn't wish to donate there is a donation of £2.50 the pair inc p&P.
        Those who have donated please e mail me (no PM's thanks) title 'Stickers' with your name and address and I will post them off to you.
        Any one wishing to donate the sticker cost please do so via paypal or when the PO box is set up, cheque Po order ensuring you add your name and address.
        Many thanks.
        are these the stickers colincd obtained
        [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
          are these the stickers colincd obtained

yes they are, I only have a few so need to get some more made up.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Eh?
            [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Ok If you want to donate the £2.50 towards the stickers you can via pay pal. Go on to pay pal and send it to toyota @ hiluxsurf.co.uk (leave out the spaces).

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

What no stickers !!!!

Was just wondering if you have posted the stickers out to the people who have contributed yet ????
                [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Working...
                X