wheels and tyres for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels and tyres for sale

hi all. having new chrome steels and tyres fitted tommorow so will be selling alloys and tyres currently fitted after weekend.
    they are 15" alloys and do have some corrosion on them, look great from a distance tho and i`m sure they could be rubbed down and refinished in some way. the tyres are bridgestone winter duellers size 265/70/15 and have oodles of tread left on them although there are a few small cracks inbetween the tread on the two front tyres.
    i would like to get rid quick as i`m moving to spain in 10 days (yeeha) and would prefer not to have to send them via mail so if your prepared to travel to hull in east yorkshire and can make a reasonable offer then they are yours.
    you can see pretty much how they look in the photo`s below. Ian.
    P.S i`m assuming i`m gonna have different nuts when fitting the steels so the nuts for these alloys will probably be included along with centre caps.

P.P.S i`m gonna be at Nene Valley Tyres on sturday morning in northamptonshire for about 2 hours and then in ilkeston from dinnertime saturday until dinnertime monday so that might help anybody who may be interested as i know Hull is the back end of beyond for most of you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SURFVIRGIN; 27 May 2005, 16:26.
    Ian

What you doing in ilko??? And what rims are you putting on??

Email me and if im free ill call you Sat afternoon...moblie of course
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      What you doing in ilko??? And what rims are you putting on??

Email me and if im free ill call you Sat afternoon...moblie of course
      Hi Dog,
      i`m putting chrome modulars on as theres quite a bit of chrome on already so thought they would match. i`m in ilko to visit girlfriend and help her decorate her parents bedroom whilst they are on holiday, (oh joy). are you interested in the wheels that are coming off then?
      Ian

Comment

Originally posted by SURFVIRGIN
        Hi Dog,
        i`m putting chrome modulars on as theres quite a bit of chrome on already so thought they would match. i`m in ilko to visit girlfriend and help her decorate her parents bedroom whilst they are on holiday, (oh joy). are you interested in the wheels that are coming off then?
        No mate, i just put the same on mine...check it out in the members rigs section, they look great. Are you coming out round ilko at night?? If so come to the Moon & sixpence...illl be there all night lol
        Last edited by Dog_Book; 28 May 2005, 00:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
          No mate, i just put the same on mine...check it out in the members rigs section, they look great. Are you coming out round ilko at night?? If so come to the Moon 7 sixpence...illl be there all night lol
          will do if i get chance mate and your right they do look great, cant wait to get em on. thanks mate
          Ian

Comment

They just seemed a cheaper alternative to getting newer looking alloys, and if you get the wrong style they would ruin the look of the truck completly.

I'll be at work in Ilko from 8pm onwards........just no caps, no underage, and no taking drinks outside.....lol..........

Comment

Working...
            X