Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osbornes

Hiya,

Has anyone dealt with Osborne & Sons insurance before, we have just recieved our renewal for this year but we cant contact them, the number just goes to the Vodaphone voicemail when we used to get all the insurance speal, which is strange. And we have just found out that the insurance company they have used is based in Gibralta which is again a bit strange (they are pretty cheap though).

If you can't contact them now what will it be like when you want to make a claim.
    I'd definately shop around.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

08709090996 give these people a go i have got my surf insured with them and they were the chepest by far company name is m.c.e insure they insured me (25) and my wife (24) fully comp no claims protected an all that for £380
      aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Originally posted by rich1
        08709090996 give these people a go i have got my surf insured with them and they were the chepest by far company name is m.c.e insure they insured me (25) and my wife (24) fully comp no claims protected an all that for £380
        Bl**dy h*ll I was quoted just shy of 600 quid, i'm 36 and I thought that was cheep. Could be that I only have one years no claims (2nd car) 2" body lift, alloys and an M24 postcode. Tesco wanted 1400, HA HA HA (well I thought it was funny). Will be giving them a call.

Paul, Blue is definately the best mate. (Surf that is)

Cheers guys.
        Last edited by sim; 26 May 2005, 22:54. Reason: To correct dumb ass spelling

Comment

Working...
        X