Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! nothing inside works,

Rite last night 2 things happend as follows,

1, went to a drive through and spilt a full cup of coffee in the pasnagers foot well / mat,

2, drove my mum back from a mate of hers when she was getting out she opend the door and the lights came on then went off...

now this morning the interior lights wont work, the clock is off (when the ignition is on) the stero wont work and the lights in the door wont work...

checked the few fuses i could find and they all seem fine, anyone any ideas were the fuses that controll all that are and why it could have happend?

Originally posted by Ste00

checked the few fuses i could find and they all seem fine, anyone any ideas were the fuses that controll all that are and why it could have happend?
    I am guessing you found the few fuses under the bonnet??
    There is a fuse panel beside your right foot, have a look there.
    Simon.O.
    '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by simono
      I am guessing you found the few fuses under the bonnet??
      There is a fuse panel beside your right foot, have a look there.
      i found both, none were marked with anything that seemed to have a relation to anything but the radio,

Comment

The "Dome" fuse under the bonnet is a mysterious one, all manner of problems seem to stem from here.

With the footwell panel, pull all the fuses one at a time and check them.
        I know it may sound a little long winded but I am certain tha this is where you will find it.
        Simon.O.
        '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

any idea what could have caused it?

i will have a look when it stops raining,

Comment

I could be wrong but I seem to half remember someone saying that radio interior lights and something else were on same fuse. Maybe coffee shorted the interior light switch when door opened?

Comment

as the last post said try the DOME fuse in the fusebox under the bonnet had the same on mine

Comment

replaced it and its fine (excpt i have lost my remote so cant reset the head unit...)

nice of toyota to label it "acessories" or somthing isnt it... [/sarcasim]

Comment

I thought it would have been your flux capacitor, very sensative things those.
                  I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

lmao @ Mike66

Mike66 I thought it would have been your flux capacitor, very sensative things those.
                    A closet trekkie me thinks....
                    [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

Comment

Sorry mate long standing joke on here!!!!
                      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
                        I thought it would have been your flux capacitor, very sensative things those.
                        nah but changing that fuse fixed the cloaking device... came out of the tip b4 drove down the road and some idiot in a rav4 pulled out infront of me... then got to the junction at the top of the road and a old pickup that was falling apart (not evean a hilux!) came round the corner on the wrong side of the road...

not going to try warp speed towing the nissan tomorrow tho

Comment

Working...
                        X