Flyers/Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers/Stickers

Are there any flyers or stickers for this site? I obviously have'nt read all the posts on the forum. I notice a lack of site members from My area and yet I see quite a few out and about.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Healewis
    Are there any flyers or stickers for this site? I obviously have'nt read all the posts on the forum. I notice a lack of site members from My area and yet I see quite a few out and about.

How about a contact card?
    Attached Files
    Powered by ????

Comment

That'll do, Cheers.
      [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Healewis
        I notice a lack of site members from My area and yet I see quite a few out and about.
        What area would that be? Lancashire's a pretty big place.
        Ian
        One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

This is the answer

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=1355

Comment

I'm from a small village type place called Reedley Hallows, which is near Burnley, to answer question. as for marketing, I cut and pasted the card that you put on the forum and made a document with 10 cards on it, to print off and that will do for now. Hope you don't mind, if so just let me know. I will be joining as a member and then maybe I'll get a sticker or summat???

Comment

Working...
            X