Scotland’s surfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland’s surfers

I think it’s about time all we Scottish surfers got to gether for a grand Scottish gathering in a grand Scottish location!!!!! Any comments welcome!

That pesky car salesman again!

Originally posted by highlander
    I think it’s about time all we Scottish surfers got to gether for a grand Scottish gathering in a grand Scottish location!!!!! Any comments welcome!
    I could be persuaded!

Comment

THE TALISKER DISTILLERY !

Comment

Isle of Skye would be a bit tricky, but there again, if you're in the outer hebrides then who am I to complain.

Also, after a trip to the distilery, might be best to leave the Surfs somewhere safe!
        Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

I reckon...

I reckon you should all come on down to ENGLAND to play
          Attached Files

Comment

nah - the muds better here, and the hills are bigger and harder etc etc!

would this be an offroading gathering?
            Landcruiser Colorado
            Sub. Forester

Comment

I would come along as long as its fairly close to me, as I can`t afford to travel too far just now. Stirling is fairly central for meeting ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sungear6
                THE TALISKER DISTILLERY !
                A fellow island surfer, I’m off up to Skye this weekend to see the folks I’m born and bred to Broadford if you were heading over the water from the outer heb we could have that meet at Talisker. I’m planning on taking the beast of road as iv just had a big set of AT tyres fitted. There don’t seem to be too much interest in a Scottish meet I think ill need to start slapping stickers with this web site on all they surfers windscreens!!

Comment

yep, sounds like a great idea.

there is a off road site in cumbernauld,

http://www.cumbernauldoutdoor.com/home-frame.htm

thats fairly close to stirling and no to far away for the rest of us.

it not before time we had a scottish meet and greet, there must be few more on the forum because it's getting that not a day passes that i dont see a surf.

cheers scotty

Comment

A fellow island surfer, I’m off up to Skye this weekend to see the folks I’m born and bred to Broadford if you were heading over the water from the outer heb we could have that meet at Talisker. I’m planning on taking the beast of road as iv just had a big set of AT tyres fitted. There don’t seem to be too much interest in a Scottish meet I think ill need to start slapping stickers with this web site on all they surfers windscreens!!
                    Unfortunatley I`m looking after the wee man this weekend as his mum`s spending my hard earned wages in Inverness
                    We`ll be off in some peat bog /beach somewhere though

Maybe next time..........................

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                      yep, sounds like a great idea.

there is a off road site in cumbernauld,

http://www.cumbernauldoutdoor.com/home-frame.htm

thats fairly close to stirling and no to far away for the rest of us.

it not before time we had a scottish meet and greet, there must be few more on the forum because it's getting that not a day passes that i dont see a surf.

cheers scotty
                      Sounds good I’m not really familiar with any ware good for off roading in these parts so I can’t be much help on that score. I see hundreds of surfs every week on the roads so there must be more people up for a meet! Come on Scotland lets show the English how it’s done!

Comment

i'm the same dont really now of anywhere good for off roading. only been off road once at drumclog with( http://www.ruftraks.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm) these people, but to be honest it was a bit extreme for my liking, but then again it was in october and i spent half my time getting towed out of axle deep mud.
                        it would be great if somone knew of some nice non challanging green lane that we could start with.
                        by the look of things the surf tartan army is more like a small posse.

but hey, lets keep this thread going and see if we can get something organised.

cheers scotty
                        Attached Files

Comment

well so much for keeping this thread going.

come on guys, it cant be that had to organise some sort of meet and greet for the scotish surfers, even some tyre kicking and a blether in a central location and then we could move onto a off road day.

anybody interested?

cheers scotty

Comment

I still might be interested in a little meet-up. Depends when and where as I`m pretty busy just now and I am forced to work most weekends

Comment

I would like to meet fellow surfers but pretty busy just now - depends when and where. Sounds like most of you are over the west side.

Jacqueline

Comment

Working...
                              X