Who has a 96 SSR-G and can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a 96 SSR-G and can you help?

If you have a standard ssr-g, can you please measure the height from the centre of your hubs to the wheel arch above..??

I need to know the normal height before I put mine in for SVA....

TIA
    [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

Sorry, only got this one to measure at the mo......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

tony, that one is STANDARD just like the one hes trying to sva, so if they are both STANDARD he wont need to lower it for the test..if you see what i mean...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just measured mine and it is 21 inches from centre of hub to edge of wing. I have just had new rear springs fitted at Christmas. Hope it helps. mine is a 1996 SSR-G 3rd gen
        Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

sorry new to all this dumb question coming up what does sva mean
          aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Sorry, only got this one to measure at the mo......

Nice one
            Just had my surf SAV test done last wensday,Passed the 3or4 ! inch lift kit, failed the stainless steel exhaust had to borrowed a system off a dealer. sav tests can be in Twilight Zone, dododo.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking this today, Markey got this truck fresh of the boat and SVA'ed, its got 2" suspension lift and at least 3"-4" or body lift, big stainless exhaust and it was OK.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by rich1
                sorry new to all this dumb question coming up what does sva mean
                Single Vehicle Approval

the test it has to pass to become approved for use on british roads
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X