phffffffffft Tescos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phffffffffft Tescos

Got my renewal notice today for my insurance.Tescos want to charge me another £150 over last year.
    My surf was written off in January by a drunk driver outside my house while i was inside having a cup of tea.This surely wouldnt have increased my premiums or is it a case of them giving me a extra discount when i join and not notice whne the renewal comes up.???

Guess its that time to start looking again.
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Will you get extra TESCO club card points.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
      Got my renewal notice today for my insurance.Tescos want to charge me another £150 over last year.
      My surf was written off in January by a drunk driver outside my house while i was inside having a cup of tea.This surely wouldnt have increased my premiums or is it a case of them giving me a extra discount when i join and not notice whne the renewal comes up.???

Guess its that time to start looking again.
      call them and get them to requote...
      shouldn't have affected your insurance cos someone else was liable and they were able to claim from them.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Robbing gits !

I found this with A-plan, when my renewel came up I checked and they wanted £80 more than the previous year and I hadn't even had an accident !

Needless to say, I went elsewhere.

Andy.

Comment

I just called them and last year was £380 this year its £515 and they can only take another £40 off. Damn this has happened to me so many times it s beggining to be annoying.
          I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
            I just called them and last year was £380 this year its £515 and they can only take another £40 off. Damn this has happened to me so many times it s beggining to be annoying.
            Time to shop around me thinks
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Last year I was with Tesco - hello A- Plan this year

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Sad to say, but...

...they're all robbing b@st@rds.

My own policy is to move each year. Insurance companies know that people do this and just try to flease anyone who doesn't move.

Give Tett Hamilton a try.

Rob
                Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

i had real trouble insuring my surf to start with coz of my age 25 and the bird being on the policy she is 24 i woz geetin quote's for 1000 - 1200 fully comp then i tried the people who i had my bike insurance with and they did me a quote for 385 for me and the wife they are called m.c.e 08709090996 give em a go its worth it
                  aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Hi, try direct line,i've been with them for 2 years.Premium went down £30 this year-£278,no claim discount protection £48,legal protection £17,Total £344. Thats for me and 1 named driver (both 37)and there was no problems with it being an import, some companies wouldn't even quote for it.Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by monty146
                      Hi, try direct line,i've been with them for 2 years.Premium went down £30 this year-£278,no claim discount protection £48,legal protection £17,Total £344. Thats for me and 1 named driver (both 37)and there was no problems with it being an import, some companies wouldn't even quote for it.Hope this helps.
                      I tried them when I wanted to insure my smurf for bussymess use, they wouldn't even insure it private!
                      They said they didn't insure imports!
                      PS, I am 32, so I out grew my McDonalds days years ago!!
                      Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

TESCOS, very little helps..
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Direct Line told us they wouldn't insure an import .

So we went with the Pru . They insured me ; as a learner driver ; for £150 extra

Comment

DIRECT LINE TO HELL!!
                            Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

TESCOS you shop workers drop
                              aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Working...
                              X