Half Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Day

Got home early today ,Got the new boiler installed in 4 hours.

Got a cup of tea and sat down got on here and find that just about everyone else must have had a half day too.

Doesnt anyone do a full days work on a monday??????
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Originally posted by Mike66

Got a cup of tea and sat down got on here and find that just about everyone else must have had a half day too.

Not if we can help it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66

B**ger! had full day today....managed to have leisure days last Wednesday to Friday on a Windows 2003 Server course though. On arrival morning Cup of Coffee. 10.30am broke for coffee and chocolate chip cake or bickies...12:30 full dinner [different each day] and 2:30pm..yes u guessed it another Coffee Break.

Oh and I almost forgot...in between there was some reading and playing on the computer trying to screw it up by putting the reading into practice

Why can't my workplace be like this??
      Gaz

Comment

feck i had to do a full day this aint on will have to have a word with the boss!!!! could mean every monday off (and tuesday wednesday ect.....)
        aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

I 'appeared' to do a full days work, but in reality i kinda gave up around lunchtime

Comment

i do that most days...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

don't panic!... i did a full 12 hrs!... Newbury - Hereford - Southampton - Newbury...

home in time for tea!

nearly lost 15T of cider on air balloon roundabout at birdlip!... glad, cos cider frickin stinks!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

glad to see someone is putting the hours in.I wouldnt want anyone to think of us surfers as slackers!!!!!!!!By the way matt if you could do another 16 today as im having the day off

Comment

I spent 3 1/2 hours on the road yesterday! but it was in the 4Runner (which I love driving), and revolved around working on Keef's truck so it was OK.

Left home at 9, got back a 4, not a bad days work!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Dont do any less than that tony please. It will mean i have to do more!!!!

And i kinda like having afternoon tea at home.

Comment

Im glad someone is putting in some hours

for the last few weeks now Ive been starting at 1:30 in the morning and finshed by 11 who says the working time directive dont work good job they havent changed over to hourly pay
                      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I thought the working time directive applies to everyone unless you sign a disclaimer saying you want to work more and waive certain rights.Even this is going to be toast in a few years !!!!!!

Comment

blimey slug man it took you 12 hours to do that little bit what did you walk it
                          aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

yeah!... done 6am till 8:15 today... going to leeds via hereford tomorrow so will be out on the town the night!...

WTD???... after all the talk, everyone's still working the same!... just write down all stops as POA!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                              B**ger! had full day today....managed to have leisure days last Wednesday to Friday on a Windows 2003 Server course though. On arrival morning Cup of Coffee. 10.30am broke for coffee and chocolate chip cake or bickies...12:30 full dinner [different each day] and 2:30pm..yes u guessed it another Coffee Break.
                              OOOHH yes, I'm booked on an Exchange 2003 course next month so will be buzzing on caffeine or asleep, not sure which yet but who cares I wont be in work , bring it on. Who did you train with??

Comment

Working...
                              X