Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Gee
    YES!!
    Count us in please, haven't seen you lot for ages. Sunday's best for us.
    Marky,
    Our Mike says he wants to take away your Surf Karting crown on the seafront karts. What do you say to that???
    John
    Anita
    Mike
    We will have to see about that MIKE Too much going on at the moment to worry about trivial things like that as im trying to sell the house but i may be tempted.
    Last edited by marky; 23 May 2005, 21:05.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

ha

sounds like markys trying to keep that title
      p.s selling a house is fun (as long as youve got anough tranks)lol
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

I have been talking to Kevin (fish) and he came up with a good idea, a FAMILY BBQ on the beach at Ainsdale-on-sea, just 4 miles south of Southport.

Lots of room on the beach and u can drive down the beach to southport for the fun fair and its only £3 to park on all day on the beach. One or two of use have big BBQ and I hope they will bring them lol or u can bring your own its up to u. We can sort out food when we know how many r up for this.

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of June 25th Saturday or 26th Sunday. If u fancy it let me know which date is best for most of u and we can take it from there. Everyone welcome new and old.

So put your name down and let me know whats date is best for u.

Fish.......................... ..Kevin
        Ohsupremebeing............Chri s*...........both good for me
        TheDarkLord.................Je ss*............both good for me
        Stinpy30...................... ...Darren *.......Sunday
        Marky......................... .Mark* .........both good
        Gizmo......................... .Gary*...........both good
        Slugies....................... .Paul *..........both good
        Hilux......................... ..Bob & Wayne
        Kazam401....................Ro b*............both good
        Fatcat8....................... Lee*............both good
        John Gee.....................John*. ..........Sunday

Can the people I have already talked to confirm there names please, thank you.

Chris

Grid ref: SD326139 Postcode district: L37 7xx (map centre) X: 332600m Y: 413900m Lat: 53:37:04N (53.6177) Lon: 3:01:12W (-3.0199) Web Address: www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=53.6177&lon=-3.0199&scale=200000&icon=x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          I think you've got another Darren confused, my forum name is Darren but I've never spoken to you about a BBQ, and I can't make it.
          Darren

Sorry Darren all put right now.

Comment

Chris, just found out I got a wedding to go to on 25th, so 26th would be better if poss.

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
              I have been talking to Kevin (fish) and he came up with a good idea, a FAMILY BBQ on the beach at Ainsdale-on-sea, just 4 miles south of Southport.

Lots of room on the beach and u can drive down the beach to southport for the fun fair and its only £3 to park on all day on the beach. One or two of use have big BBQ and I hope they will bring them lol or u can bring your own its up to u. We can sort out food when we know how many r up for this.

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of June 25th Saturday or 26th Sunday. If u fancy it let me know which date is best for most of u and we can take it from there. Everyone welcome new and old.

Ohsupremebeing............Chri s............both good for me *
              TheDarkLord.................Je ss.............both good for me *
              Darren........................ .Darren *.......Sunday
              Gizmo......................... .Gary
              Hilux......................... ..Bob* Sunday only & Wayne ????

Chris

Grid ref: SD326139 Postcode district: L37 7xx (map centre) X: 332600m Y: 413900m Lat: 53:37:04N (53.6177) Lon: 3:01:12W (-3.0199) Web Address: www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=53.6177&lon=-3.0199&scale=200000&icon=x
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Gizmo......................... .Gary*...........both good
                Hilux......................... ..Bob & Wayne
                Fatcat8....................... Lee*............Sunday

Ok looks like its going to be Sunday the 26th of june up to now.

Chris

Comment

Have just spoken to SWAMBO and we will come as it's going to be the Sunday (am on nights on the Friday so Saturday would have been out)
                  Count us in
                  NO WORRIES!
                  Rusty

Comment

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of June 26th Sunday. Everyone welcome new and old.

So put your name down and let me know.

Gizmo......................... .Gary*...........bot h good
                    Hilux......................... ..Bob & Wayne*
                    Fatcat8....................... Lee*............Sund ay
                    Rusty......................... .Steve...........Sunday

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing

I was going to sort it out for the weekend of June 26th Sunday. Everyone welcome new and old.

So put your name down and let me know.

Gizmo......................... .Gary*...........bot h good
                      Hilux......................... ..Bob & Wayne*
                      Fatcat8....................... Lee*............Sund ay
                      Rusty......................... .Steve...........Sunday

Chris

Dont forget your BUCKET & SPADE
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

shame it isnt the bh monday, i am down at southport with cruise cad then,

ne one know wether its ok for the surf to go on the dunes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                          shame it isnt the bh monday, i am down at southport with cruise cad then,

ne one know wether its ok for the surf to go on the dunes?

No I dont think u can play on the dunes with the surf, I was told they dont like u having a BBQ in the dunes.

Comment

not fair is it... all that lumpy sand and no 4x4 fun...

wouldnt what would happen if when the cops turned up you said "southport? sorry mate thought i was in the desert"

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                              not fair is it... all that lumpy sand and no 4x4 fun...

wouldnt what would happen if when the cops turned up you said "southport? sorry mate thought i was in the desert"
                              there is no police there just the desert patrol driving round the most they will do is say get off the dunes. If there is just u there u could get away with it, but take care its easy to roll the truck in the soft sand hills. But if there is 10 or 12 of us then dint think they will like that lol.

Comment

yeah would just be me... rest of cruise cad have lowered cars lol not hill climbers at all,

Comment

Working...
                                X