Was that you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that you?

I saw a blue Surf at the Fife Agricultural Show yesterday - I was parked further down the field.........thought it might be Verbal??

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    I saw a blue Surf at the Fife Agricultural Show yesterday - I was parked further down the field.........thought it might be Verbal??

Jacqueline

Not me, but was it definatly a surf ?

My boss (new boss as I`m moved course) has a blue 4-runner, with saggy arse (the truck, not him)could well of been there. I`ll ask him tommorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
      Not me, but was it definatly a surf ?

My boss (new boss as I`m moved course) has a blue 4-runner, with saggy arse (the truck, not him)could well of been there. I`ll ask him tommorrow.

It could have been a 4 runner. Reg maybe H, with 122 or 112 in it?? Just noticed it when we were trying to find my Surf (after being in the beer tent)
      Thought I'd better add - I wasn't driving!!

Jacqueline

Comment

His is a M-reg, so probably not him. I`ve seen loads of surfs in and around Perth recently, there is definately two blue ones, both 2nd gen.

I think I saw Kens new surf in Crieff road Tesco last Sunday (I think) it had tints all round and wind deflectors all round, can`t for the life of me remember anything else other than that.

I`ve not been near the Kingdom for ages, I`m working between Dunning and Auchterarder. Its cool watching all the stuff getting ready for the G8 summit, which is only 4 miles away from my course

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
          His is a M-reg, so probably not him. I`ve seen loads of surfs in and around Perth recently, there is definately two blue ones, both 2nd gen.

I think I saw Kens new surf in Crieff road Tesco last Sunday (I think) it had tints all round and wind deflectors all round, can`t for the life of me remember anything else other than that.

I`ve not been near the Kingdom for ages, I`m working between Dunning and Auchterarder. Its cool watching all the stuff getting ready for the G8 summit, which is only 4 miles away from my course
          That was the first Surf I've seen in this area, but then I don't get out much! My son was gamekeepering at Blackford Estate, Gleneagles, for a while. Nice area.

Jacqueline

Comment

Wisnae me! wasn't at Tesco's last Sunday either. (No wind deflectors on my Surf)

Comment

Working...
            X