• Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen the new Ebay con ?

Has anyone spotted this con ?

Item 1

Item 2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Good luck to them i say!

That pesky car salesman again!

Comment

I thought that was called business. I was once told by a trader that he would never buy anything that he couldn't sell for 3 x what he paid for it. He had a nice big house, nice big car and an ego to fit them.

£6.99 for a ball bearing now that is
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

I can supply them for £10.25 plus p&p if anyone is interested
        [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

There must be plenty of army surplus stuff around...
          Seeing as they didn't send it out to the boys in Iraq !!!!
          [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

yea..

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Has anyone spotted this con ?

Item 1

Item 2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trev
            This is no surprise..well spotted..it's probably illegal to do this..and I dont believe that Ebay know about it anyway.Last week I spotted a "Map Reader" on Ebay sold under a private identity which was the same as the one in Lidl I saw two days previously ! So I sent a message to the seller suggesting he was trying to sell stuff he had bought from Lidl on Ebay at more money,but Ebay would'nt let me post the message ! Soooo..
            Anyway your item one ..the spade ..I purchased one of these last year and very useful it was to digging out a drainage channel around my caravan awning last winter in Spain when we were flooded out ! And then is snowed - honest !

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
              ..the spade ..I purchased one of these last year and very useful it was to digging out a drainage channel around my caravan awning last winter in Spain when we were flooded out ! And then is snowed - honest !
              Perhaps then have had different stocks of this item from time to time, coz I also purchased one last year. The following week a few of us headed of in our surfs for a bit of a play, needless to say one of us got stuck, (robbiecar was stuck here). Took out my new spade and on first attempt to use it in the soft wet soil it broke! The locking ring to hold the end of the spade in position was made of plastic and it split instantly.
              That was the end of that, straight in the bin. Pity really as most bits & bobs I've got from Lidl have otherwise been quite good.
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
              X