Please Pray For Me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray For Me!!!!

Just convinced the wife to go on holiday in the surf (4 hours in a clio seems like hell ) so we are off to wales tomorrow promised her it would not brake down think she believed me but still made me join aa so can everyone pray for me as if we have any problems it looks like my surfin days are over she'll take any excuse to get rid so if anyone sees a black 3.0 with a big grinning cheshire cat driving give us a wave yeeeehaaaaa!!!!

Hols

Hi just remember you are driving a 2ton 4x4 not a sports car and you should get where ever you want to go.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

I'll Pray for you!! Let us know how you got on!

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
        Just convinced the wife to go on holiday in the surf (4 hours in a clio seems like hell ) so we are off to wales tomorrow promised her it would not brake down think she believed me but still made me join aa so can everyone pray for me as if we have any problems it looks like my surfin days are over she'll take any excuse to get rid so if anyone sees a black 3.0 with a big grinning cheshire cat driving give us a wave yeeeehaaaaa!!!!
        hey jedi (and mrs jedi)
        if you coming into south wales tommorow, do yerself a favor get up and go early, head down the M50, then the A465 (heads of the valleys road). it's the FA cup (known this year as the 'bridesmaids cup') in cardiff tomorra, so expect complete choas at the severn bridge and west bound from the bridge to J33.

have a great holiday and get ready to wave, there's loads of us about...

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
          hey jedi (and mrs jedi)
          if you coming into south wales tommorow, do yerself a favor get up and go early, head down the M50, then the A465 (heads of the valleys road). it's the FA cup (known this year as the 'bridesmaids cup') in cardiff tomorra, so expect complete choas at the severn bridge and west bound from the bridge to J33.

have a great holiday and get ready to wave, there's loads of us about...

see ya'll
          Planty
          cheers for info but we are going to north wales (abersoch) so dont think we'll see any sad football devotees hopefully anyway

Comment

Jedi.
            Dont let your lady catch sight of my last post or your doomed to the Clio!!
            My prayers go with you brother.
            Keef
            A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we made it over 900 mls and not a single cough or splutter from my beloved chariot i even made the missus apologise to the surf for ever doubting her of course doubt was never in my mind
              didnt see that many other surfs though must be a shortage in wales saw two on black rock sands though (a mint beech where you can drive onto) was it anyone on here a grey 2nd gen last thurs? anyway the surf is now officialy the greatest car we have ever owned thinks my wife (she doesnt know it yet but so what)

ps/ i also had to buy her a brand new megane on mon so perhaps thats why shes in a good mood !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well done! to the car that is

shame about the megane though - i really can't stand the back-end of those cars, looks like an @rse - should have got another surf!
                Landcruiser Colorado
                Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
                X