Where does the jack live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does the jack live?

I'm sure one of you clever types out there can answer this one for me! I have a 3.0 ssrx on an L plate, i keep finding things, like the bar for dropping the underslung spare etc. The one thing i havn't found is the jack! Is it somewhere really clever or have i just not got one?

Cheers, Nige
    Nige...............

Anything you can do.......i

Hi nige
    should be under your rear seat. I bought one off ebay without handle etc. then read on here to look under the seat........found one that was pristine...never been used lol
    Dave

Comment

Cheers m8, will have a good look, funny cos i normally have the back seats down and i havn't seen one yet! Maybe its not there?

Nige
      Nige...............

Comment

hi
        when you lift the bit you sit on it stares you in the face so possibly you dont have one. You can have my spare one if you want........it lies in garage doing nothing

Comment

After you lift the seat there is still a cover over the jack, on mine atleast.
          Darren

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            hi
            when you lift the bit you sit on it stares you in the face so possibly you dont have one. You can have my spare one if you want........it lies in garage doing nothing
            Mine's hidden under a piece of fabric under the seat- it's not immedeatly obvious.

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit
              I'm sure one of you clever types out there can answer this one for me! I have a 3.0 ssrx on an L plate, i keep finding things, like the bar for dropping the underslung spare etc. The one thing i havn't found is the jack! Is it somewhere really clever or have i just not got one?

Cheers, Nige
              The long winding handle shaft will be under there too.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                The long winding handle shaft will be under there too.
                Thanks guys, Dave if i cant find mine, will b in contact to buy your spare if that's ok?!
                Nige...............

Comment

No problem...you can have it for postage
                  Dave

or if you have someone passing me.......gratis
                  Last edited by DaveD; 20 May 2005, 16:15.

Comment

Guess what I found! Yep lifted up the carpet and there it was! And your right Dave, mine also looks brand new and unused!
                    Cheers for your help!!!!

Just read about the national 4x4 show, damn shame its moved, Kirton is only 15mins from my house!
                    Nige...............

Comment

A silly question, but how do I get the back seat up to get to my jack?

Comment

Originally posted by 87ka11 View Post
                        should be a tab to pull up in middle of each seat,normally ends up pushed down behind seat,just stick yr hand down there and have a grope u will find it

Comment

little tabs pull those may have to fish down back of seat for them

damn im going to bed lol at least i was quicker than rich
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by 87ka11 View Post
                            put your hand down the centre rear of the seat and you should find a loop handle.Normally its poking out between the seat and the seat back
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ha i won lolol

Comment

Working...
                              X