and im right down in the depths of Cornwall
    First class service
    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Originally posted by The Duke
    I ordered filter kit and oil thursday 2pm
    they have just arrived 19hrs later
    and im right down in the depths of Cornwall
    First class service

couldn,t agree more, ordered some parts from both milners and roughtrax y/day and both delivered by 11am this morning all present and correct.

big to both firms

ship

Comment

Same here ordered at 11:30 on Wednesday arrived at 10:45 Thursday big for service & pricing, air filter, fuel filter & oil filter for 3rd Gen = £10 + vat, can't complain about them kind of prices.

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
        Same here ordered at 11:30 on Wednesday arrived at 10:45 Thursday big for service & pricing, air filter, fuel filter & oil filter for 3rd Gen = £10 + vat, can't complain about them kind of prices.
        Likewise here, ordered at 3p.m. and got them the following morning at 11.30 right up to Jockinese land...excellent service and prices.

Comment

try getting a refund though... different story!... been waiting a few weeks short of a year now!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

never got a refund but did get some credit thats something I suppose
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              try getting a refund though... different story!... been waiting a few weeks short of a year now!

Bought a towbar from roughtrax, and no way would it fit,rung roughtrax up and they told me to send it back,the money was refunded within a day or two,nothing wrong with that
              Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

I got my refund the same day, I am very happy with them, been good with me every time even when i mess them about not knowing what I am asking for Keep up the good work Millers
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by jackster
                  Bought a towbar from roughtrax, and no way would it fit,rung roughtrax up and they told me to send it back,the money was refunded within a day or two,nothing wrong with that
                  To be fair Matt is talking about Milners, not Roughtrax. Havent heard anyone's had a problem with Roughtrax.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Cant comment on rufftrax as never used them and as Linda said this was about Milners. Bought quite a few bits from service packs to anti roll drop links and exhausts. Very pleased only ever had 1 prob and it was sorted within 24hrs at no cost to me, sent 2.4 bits and not 3lt....the items sent wrong they told me to keep as not worth the paper work to restock. Great freebee ...so i past it on foc to a member who had a 2.4
                    Keep up the good work Milners.
                    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Working...
                    X