Registration Fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Fee

As someone in the past who has never been on a forum till this one, i find myself looking and even replying to threads. The forum has even saved me lots of money, ie, full as new,bull bar £140. Panels etc etc.
    Originally i paid for lifetime membership, which if correct was £15. I know people involved with the site, Koi and Tony etc, give up time to keep this site going. I think a lifetime membership for £15 is a bit of a mistake, and i for one, would be very happy to pay £10 annually, which is worth it just for joke section.
    I suggest that members with lifetime membership should after two years pay £10 per year and people not joining can maybe put one question on a forum, but after that, they pay.
    Would be interested to hear what everyone has to say.
    From a very happy and satisfied user.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

erm.........have finally just sent my £10 in after it being on my "to do" list for about six months. I agree it is well worth that paltry sum annually. The site has saved me much more than that already
    and as a bonus you get freebies like Tony's pic of trying to squeeze Markys rig into his shed

Comment

Working...
    X