4x4 bashing ? or nearly balanced ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 bashing ? or nearly balanced ?

A story on the BBC website about 4x4s that almost presents a balanced view? OMG.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4561785.stm

Well, nearly...

"4x4 drivers make me sick. They're jumped up little show-offs shouting "look at me, look at me, look how rich and successful I am" who don't give a damn about everybody else." (Taken from the report)

So how many of us does this comment relate to then?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jotto
      "4x4 drivers make me sick. They're jumped up little show-offs shouting "look at me, look at me, look how rich and successful I am" who don't give a damn about everybody else." (Taken from the report)

The comment "4x4 drivers make me sick. They're jumped up little show-offs shouting "look at me, look at me, look how rich and successful I am" who don't give a damn about everybody else." wasn't from the BEEB- just one the little tw*ts that shared their thoughts' with the rest of us......this is the kind of attitude we are up against. What a w*nk*r.

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jotto

like the look at me bit
        but RICH and successful get off i drive a 4x4
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

I've got a TOYOTA not a "Range rover" as they keep mentioning
          and 99 percent (they seem to love that word) of the time I'm in 2 wheel drive.

Comment

I really really dont see the need to justify what I spend my hard earned money on to anyone. I have 3, yes read it and weep Jonathon Porrit, 3 4x4s and a motorbike that is so loud the dead complain of the din. WHY, because I want them. Simple really, call me selfish but anybody elses opinion doesn't matter to me. If they dont want to drive one, fine by me, dont buy one, get whatever you want or even walk, I promise I wont get on your case. Oh and just to rub the environmentalists nose in it I use one of my 4x4s to help me shoot little furry creatures.
            Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Well said that man

Comment

if they hate 4x4s so much they could buy them all and recycle them.
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Look at me I'm a 4X4 Driver!

My wife walks the kids to School and I ride my push-bike to work when the sun comes out!

We only have one car! not two like these "I drve a small car" Ar$*$, I think two small cars have more emmissions than one slightly bigger one!

But look at me I am still a 4X4 Driver!

But I don't care anyway, the big wig's dragg this fosil fuel stuff out of the ground and then flog it to us and stick a S*!T load of Tax on it to line their pockets!

TWŁt$!!!
                  I like Orientals

Comment

Working...
                  X