Wanted- South Wales Surfer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted- South Wales Surfer!

Mal Elwood (the guy who sells stainless steel Surf exhausts on E-bay) needs another 3.0L diesel Surf to use as template to build another batch of KZN130 exhausts as he has now run out.

Anyone in South Wales who can spare a KZN130 Surf for the day and wants a cheap deal on a stainless steel exhaust please send me a PM for his number.

As a guide his exhausts normaly sell on E-bay for £250- so you'll get one fitted for much less than that in return!

Nevillef

Originally posted by laser_jock99
    Mal Elwood (the guy who sells stainless steel Surf exhausts on E-bay) needs another 3.0L diesel Surf to use as template to build another batch of KZN130 exhausts as he has now run out.

Anyone in South Wales who can spare a KZN130 Surf for the day and wants a cheap deal on a stainless steel exhaust please send me a PM for his number.

As a guide his exhausts normaly sell on E-bay for £250- so you'll get one fitted for much less than that in return!

Nevillef
    Mine fits like a glove, really tight up into the chassis and so far is performing superb.
    I suspect that my fuel consumption has gone down as well, I filled up the day after the system was fitted and I have now done over 400 kilometers and most of that mileage was with my 19ft Hobby caravan on tow, Must remember to fill up tomorrow tho.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99

Nevillef
      Bu**er! I got a 2.4. Any idea how much he sells them for?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        About £250 to £280 from what I've seen on E-bay.

Nevillef

Comment

Marvellous!
          Cheerz.

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
            Mine fits like a glove, really tight up into the chassis and so far is performing superb.
            Yup- you bought the last one Paul!

Now I need Mal to make another batch up so I can have one too!!

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              They all seem to sell for about £289 + £20 p&p next day delivery
              and that's the full system right from the turbo including the flexible.
              Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                They all seem to sell for about £289 + £20 p&p next day delivery
                and that's the full system right from the turbo including the flexible.
                I've got a couple of decking jobs to do this week so I should have some pocket money to spend on the truck. I'll order one on Saturday .
                Cheerz.

Comment

Working...
                X