play offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play offs

just like to wish good luck to any sheff wed fans out there for the final at Cardiff, (you,ll need it )

seriously, good luck and more importantly lets all have a good day with a party atomosphere, i,m hoping to be there but looking iffy at the moment due to other commitments, anyone else going??

ship

ps: oh , and hard luck Tranmere

Originally posted by ship
    just like to wish good luck to any sheff wed fans out there for the final at Cardiff, (you,ll need it )

seriously, good luck and more importantly lets all have a good day with a party atomosphere, i,m hoping to be there but looking iffy at the moment due to other commitments, anyone else going??

ship

nice for the pool

Comment

Originally posted by ship

ship

THE OWLS ARE GOING UP
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
        THE OWLS ARE GOING UP
        April 15th:

Hartlepool 3 - Sheff Wed 0

May 29th:

Hartlepool 3 - Sheff Wed 0

good luck to the owls, but the pooly,s will have a hoot when they pluck your feathers

Comment

Working...
        X