toyota dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota dealer

hahahahahahahahahahaha just been on the phone to toyota to get a price for fitting a cam belt they want £40 for the belt and £300 to fit it and aperently it takes three and a half hours to do are they mad ow and apparently toyota make no such 4x4 as a "hilux surf" and i bought a rav 4. i want to slap this guy not for suggesting that i am thick and dont no what 4x4 i have but thinking i would be stupid enuff to by a rav 4 lmao
    Last edited by kiowa; 16 May 2005, 17:43.
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

I'll do it for half that mate!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Rav 4's aint that bad, I used to own an old style one, until I swapped it for the subaru. As on-road vehicles, and in snow it was great. but the SWB version was too small for us and 2 large dogs and biking/skiing/climbing kit.

£340 to fit a cambelt...
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

Just got my cambelt fitted for £90 + cost of belt.
        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
          hahahahahahahahahahaha just been on the phone to toyota to get a price for fitting a cam belt they want £40 for the belt and £300 to fit it and aperently it takes three and a half hours to do are they mad ow and apparently toyota make no such 4x4 as a "hilux surf" and i bought a rav 4. i want to slap this guy not for suggesting that i am thick and dont no what 4x4 i have but thinking i would be stupid enuff to by a rav 4 lmao

well i have just spoken to the guy who services all the sweb motors and he will do a full service plus cam belt and new discs and pads for £260 a bit better than toyota ay
          I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

simms toyota northampton did my 3.0l last week 99 inc vat and price of part, always better to have the toyota guarantees, what i found is build a relationship up with your local dealer and they look after you,you can sometimes negotiate a % discount for regular trade, they knock 30% for mine.

Comment

Working...
            X