I Hold You All Responsible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hold You All Responsible!

There I was an INOCENT CLEAN Surf owner when some one organises a meet at DEVILS PIT back in October (what a long time ago that was). And I find out at that meet what it is like to get it DIRTY, I also see this little Suzy bombing around and doing things that our wonderful Surfs are unable to do (not a lot really).

Any way I come away very full of it all and decide to have another go closer to home, this time I get it wet and bogged down (unfortunately) and I stand watching the Italian Job of three Suzi’s going where I wouldn’t dare (due to my inexperience) and doing things that Landy’s found Impassable.

Then “She Who Must Be Obeyed” decides that the Metro has to go. And guess what she decides we should get, you got it she wanted a SUZY . So I found one that she liked the look of and I went all the way to Wales to look at it and bought it today.

Thank you to the organisers of the Pit meet . Can I make a suggestion that we put this warning out when an off road meet is organised:-
    “GETTING IT DIRTY CAN SERIOUSLY EFFECT YOUR BANK BALANCE”

Now my problem is WHICH ONE DO I GET DIRTY??

Ohh By the way the Suzi has PINK bits on it!!!!!!!!!

All sensible suggestions will be appreciated!

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

WHICH ONE DO I GET DIRTY??

both of them, what's the problem?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

replace the pink bits with some good old fasioned chequer plate and give the piink bits to graham norton for his weekend collection....

[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-006.gif[/img] [b][color=red]Anyone for [u]fluffy[/u] wheeltrims[/color][/b]

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh cool!!
        U got it then!!! Good man... Get it dirty..immediately!
        Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        "You Sir are drunk!"
        "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."
        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have had a line of Suzis, fantastic in the rough stuff the best I reckon, heres the last one I had before I moved over here.
          Josh

Comment

Bloody thing, try again
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              WHICH ONE DO I GET DIRTY??

both of them, what's the problem?
              No problem Tony its ALL these BIG decisions I cant handle!! and what will the Bank Manager (SIR) say about the ferry fares ....2 cars to the Pit!!

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                No problem Tony its ALL these BIG decisions I cant handle!! and what will the Bank Manager (SIR) say about the ferry fares ....2 cars to the Pit!!

Paul
                Put the Suzi in the back of the Surf - it'll probably fit, then if you do like Hormygallop and get it a bit bent then you can get it home again without a trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                  Put the Suzi in the back of the Surf - it'll probably fit, then if you do like Hormygallop and get it a bit bent then you can get it home again without a trailer.

I like the Idea Andy But I think HER LADYSHIP will have something to say about that! . I dont suppose you wanna suggest it to her .

I suppose the Pink Suzi will have to stay on the island and the Surf can do the mainland! its much more comfortable on the long runs!.

On the Island meets I can put the push bike in the back of the Surf then, she can bring one car and I the other then she could go off on the bike!!

Paul

Comment

I know a Chap who has a Suzi, and whilst he was out on an off roading competition, two landy owners passed a humerous remark! Picture the scene The event had finished, the chap had done well that day and was in the process of inflating his tyre with one of those ciggi lighter type inflating things when these two landy owners came walking past, on passing one turned to the other and said "hey look, his engine's fallen out"
                    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

My first 4x4 was a Suzuki SJ410,great little off roader,not many places it wouldn't go,even managed to drive across a field with drainage ditches once,wonderful wee toy,sold it for £200 3 years ago,wish I hadn't now it would have been ideal for off road events and meets.