Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote No to duty on Vegetable Oil...

...used as an alternative fuel.

Here's an easy chance guys to make an impact with the veg oil tax malarchy!

Click on the link and fill in yer details (EVEN IF YOU HATE VEG OIL).

www.dieselveg.com/petition.htm

Why should Morr be on his own in getting away without having to pay duty on his veg oil!

Go on, you know it makes sense.

Rob
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Done it - Totally agree, why should we have to pay tax on it when nobody else in Europe does. Greedy Gordon does it again.......

Comment

Well done for posting this. It's disgraceful that on one hand we are encourged to think ecology and on the other we are effevtively penalised for doing so. Typical of this hypocritical government. Tried the 'Fax Your MP' link on the petition only to find that my MP has no contact details - no change there then.
      Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Signed
        http://www.maninhat.myzen.co.uk/

Comment

done that.. considering sueing honda for saying that old diesels are dirty and inefficent when their new fangled things wont even burn veggie oil.'i run my car considerably more efficiently than yaw'
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer
            Well done for posting this. It's disgraceful that on one hand we are encourged to think ecology and on the other we are effevtively penalised for doing so.
            I agree completly.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Done and Done
              [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

Comment

Damn lol!!! Wrote to my MP about this and he replied already....
                I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

done and look... http://www.dieselveg.com/toyota_hi-lux_surf_diy.htm
                  Tim
                  Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

their kits look good too... any one found a good spot for the diesel tank cos if i had room to stick one of them in the boot all the time, i wouldnt need a surf in the first place..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Done,

If Ireland can do zero duty so can we (hint hint Tony & Gordon)

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Done.
                        [COLOR=DarkOrange]Dont Peck SH$T with the Chickens when you can Fly with the Eagles[/COLOR]

Comment

done, but i reckon that theirs probably a good few folk that have sent for the forms from the C@E and that will be seen as an acceptance of this stupid and unjust taxation and therefore give the goverment a reason to fight to keep it, i for one will never pay tax on veg oil, saving money and saving the enviroment and the t**ts want us to pay TAX!!!

enuf of that, now to serious stuff, Hartlepool are going to be promoted

ship

Comment

got my vote
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by ship
                              done, but i reckon that theirs probably a good few folk that have sent for the forms from the C@E and that will be seen as an acceptance of this stupid and unjust taxation and therefore give the goverment a reason to fight to keep it, i for one will never pay tax on veg oil, saving money and saving the enviroment and the t**ts want us to pay TAX!!!

enuf of that, now to serious stuff, Hartlepool are going to be promoted

ship
                              Agreed, in fact I've sent for the forms, but they're not stupid, they've got to realise that peeps are going to send off for the forms in order to legitimise what they're doing, i.e. get the paper work in case they're pulled over, and then declare only a percentage of what they're actually using (someone mentioned this on the forum before - there's no way for them to police this properly). Not that I would suggest / do such a thing myself!

Rob
                              Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Working...
                              X