Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hilux

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/050510/7/1xsf3.html

Found this while surfing, looks well smart!

45% stiffer box section chasis, what they trying to do make Clarkson reverse it into a neclear power station to break it!!!!!
    the front looks a bit like the nissan double cab but apart from that its very nice

Comment

Oh dear, another bl**dy four door with a biscuit tin bolted to the back of it.
      Does'nt anybody make proper pick-ups anymore?
      Sorry, not my cup of tea, unless you can carry sheets of plywood, plasterboards or dirt bikes in the back.

Here endeth my rant!

Comment

That's the one that's been available for a while as an import, badged as a Vigo. 4x4 magazine did a test of it this month (the Vigo) and it looks like the mutts dangly bits. 3.0 turbo diesel with power and torque oozing out of it
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Oh dear, another bl**dy four door with a biscuit tin bolted to the back of it.
          Does'nt anybody make proper pick-ups anymore?
          Sorry, not my cup of tea, unless you can carry sheets of plywood, plasterboards or dirt bikes in the back.

Here endeth my rant!
          Amen! 4 doors is for Surfs, pickups need 2 doors. I like the extra cabs, but no one else seems to, so not many around.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Amen! 4 doors is for Surfs, pickups need 2 doors. I like the extra cabs, but no one else seems to, so not many around.

Yeah, extra cabs are cool, if only Toyota sold the Tacoma here in the U.K.

http://www.masswheels.com/IMG/04/12/...OFFI-001-A.jpg
            Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 12 May 2005, 19:43.

Comment

Look here
              http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...highlight=vigo
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

wish they would stop making these vehicles so 'lifestyle' orientated, with silly curves and huge curved headlamps - to fashion orientated
                thats why i like the 2nd gen rugged looks and older hilux pickups
                Landcruiser Colorado
                Sub. Forester

Comment

.....And according to the review it will be availabe in both 4X2 & 4X2, wot no 4X4 then ??
                  Maurice
                  Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Hilux Vigo

Re the New Hilux Vigo to be introduced to Europe in October. It was introduced onto the market here in Thailand about 6 months ago. The Toyota salesman who took me to see my Sports Rider 5, took me in his demo model, what a machine. Very plush cab - cream leather upholstery!- and very-very fast. In this part of rural Thailand 9 out of 10 motors are pick-ups (or Sports Riders) In Thailand I think the price is just under 10K.

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
                      wish they would stop making these vehicles so 'lifestyle' orientated, with silly curves and huge curved headlamps - to fashion orientated
                      thats why i like the 2nd gen rugged looks and older hilux pickups
                      Amen to that!

Ken
                      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                      X