P*ssed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P*ssed off

Sat morning someone decided to put the gate barrier down on me, while i was leaving off work. Cracked front windowscreen broke electrical ariel. and now not a very happy chappy. Can someone please cheer me up.

Might cheer you up, only had my 3ltr surf for a few months, loved it to bits, well happy with it, until it was found to have a cracked head. I pick it up from the garage today, but cannot actually afford the work. So when it comes out, I'm taxing and MOTing it and its going up for sale to pay for the cost of fixing and hopefully get some of the money back i paid for it. So, might not cheer you up, but at least your not the only one with a touch of bad luck lately

Comment

best way to cheer yourself up (i find) is to ruin somebody elses day. tell your boss whoevever drove the barrier has to be done for criminal damage, or if automatic then the works insurers are liable. also mention your stiff neck caused by stopping so suddenly..
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler
        Might cheer you up, only had my 3ltr surf for a few months, loved it to bits, well happy with it, until it was found to have a cracked head. I pick it up from the garage today, but cannot actually afford the work. So when it comes out, I'm taxing and MOTing it and its going up for sale to pay for the cost of fixing and hopefully get some of the money back i paid for it. So, might not cheer you up, but at least your not the only one with a touch of bad luck lately
        Was it definately a cracked head then? Out of interest- which garage did you go to and how much was the work?

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by scouzzer1964
          Sat morning someone decided to put the gate barrier down on me, while i was leaving off work. Cracked front windowscreen broke electrical ariel. and now not a very happy chappy. Can someone please cheer me up.
          I put some nice scratches on my roof when going down a level in a multi-storey car park so i know how you feel.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

I'm pi$$ed off cos I broke the screen I was trying to get out this morning!!!

Only got one left now, might say "buyer to remove" to save hassle!!!!!

Nah, its a good excuse to break open the Machine Mart catalogue and buy another tool :drool: to get it out properly.

(anyone know how your 'sposed to do it?????)

(wonder if I can convince Bensonnuts it was his screen that broke........ :evil thoughts:.......and mine's OK)

oops, did I say that out loud..........

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have had autowidowscreen people out twice now, still not fitted new screen. said there was a problem with the metal surround around the screen that holds it in place, they said it could take up to 3 days or weeks to get the parts. Ahh well Sh*t happens.

The only good think about it though is, there putting a brand new dark tinted screen in for me for an extra couple of quid. So cant complain realy.

Comment

Working...
              X