I finally got one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by db2boy
    Assuming newer than 10 years you will need an SVA, once succesful in the SVA you need to have it registered and MoTed. Tax it insure it and drive it. You may need to do a few things to get it through the SVA. Ive been involved (and dont plan to stop) with Mazda rotaries for ages and so this is my first 4x4 - Im assuming its the same!

Ant
    Thanx Ant,
    I`m going take the risk, It might cost me an expensive holiday to convince the wife, but what the heck!!!!

Comment

Very nice, lovely wheels - ooops, see that's already been said several times, ah well, must be true then.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
        Very nice, lovely wheels - ooops, see that's already been said several times, ah well, must be true then.

Jacqueline
        Its a great compliment to have so many people say +ve things about the first Surf/4x4 I have purchased! Helps me to realise I have actually done well!

Not wishing to hijack my own thread and maybe this is the wrong place to mention it, but I have been visiting/holidaying/dealing in Japan for 6 odd years - if anyone ever needs anything I will happily assist.

Many thanks

Ant
        1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
        Mazda Rotaries too!

Comment

Originally posted by db2boy
          Not wishing to hijack my own thread and maybe this is the wrong place to mention it, but I have been visiting/holidaying/dealing in Japan for 6 odd years - if anyone ever needs anything I will happily assist.

Many thanks

Ant
          Handy contact methinks
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

OK so its now been loaded onto boat and at the moment I have nothing to add to forum until she is here and I start playing - so I just had to add the latest picture because it makes me smile

I hope when she is here I can be more active in the community!

Rgds

Ant
            Attached Files
            1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
            Mazda Rotaries too!

Comment

Working...
            X