ok tint laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok tint laws

i have seen a few threads about the tint laws in the uk ok il put you all straight . sice feb last year you can not tint any window forward of the b pillar that means none at all . it was 70% but it changed after a few motorcycle accidents . someone was advsed it was 5% god i would not like to drive a car with 5%on the front that is limo black you wouldnt see a thing at night . i will put anything 40% or over on the front but still advise the law . also insurance companys are now looking for this . if you have really dark front tints and have an accident they will not pay out . any questions on tinting please ask away
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

if you tint your front windows you must let in 75% light so the tint is only allowed to block 25% light which is a very light smoke.this was bought to light (excuse the pun) when i was stopped by the minestry of transport for a spot check for the red stuff
    Last edited by kiowa; 8 May 2005, 18:13.
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

nothing

well tinting is my buisness and i know that vospa regulations say nothing past b pillar
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

read this

http://www.sctints.co.uk/law.htm
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

i guess the 5% thing is refering to me... i am only going on what i was told by a mate and i think he ment a 5% reduction in light or somthing not limo black...

Comment

Working...
          X