I'm drunk - and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm drunk - and...

... its a bu**er because I finally fixed the stereo so the ariel goes up and I have rear speakers!

Its a bu**er because i cant go for a drive and marvel at how Neil Young sounds better in the Surf than it does in the house!

Anyone else drunk this nsaturday night? Duh?!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

not drunk yet but having a few glasses of the old vino tinto and watching 'most haunted - live'

I also changed my headunit today from the crappy Toyota one to a very nice Kenwood I got as a bargain off ebay! Speakers are still crap though as haven't got the new ones in yet...
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

I put some little kenwoods in the front, but the rears (now they work) seem mighty fine! (Most haunted? How sad... ;-)

Comment

I blew my front ones up...

I am replacing all the speakers in the truck - got some door builds, component sets, amp and cables all sat in my front room waiting to go in.

Most Haunted is like an accident, you don't set out to watch it but you can't stop once it's started... some of it is complete !!!!!!!! but some it's wierd. You're right though... sad

Comment

I'll take your word for it. The missus is at her mums so I'll be sleeping with the lights on anyway...

Where about are you in Salisbury? Anywhere near Boscombe ot Porton?

Comment

Oh... West Sussex. I guess thats nowhere near Boscombe! I suppose it's something to do with that small hole on the Plain...

Better go to bed I'm getting incomprehensible!

Comment

i finished bolting my 12" sub in today and that really does sound good

want some new 10cm speakers tho to replace the dash ones (think i have cooked one lol)

Comment

I'm not actually from Salisbury - the signature is from the meet and greet/offroading at Salisbury. it's explained towards the end of the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00

want some new 10cm speakers tho to replace the dash ones (think i have cooked one lol)
                  Easy to do - they start buzzing big time the moment there is a hint of bass! Annoying as hell. The back ones are better but still no match for a decent component set!

Comment

I need all that load space though, no room for radical audio.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      I need all that load space though, no room for radical audio.
                      Me too, I'm going to have put in an easily removable one.

Comment

Not worth it for me. It's usually so full of boxes it would be in and out like... well, something thats in and out a lot.

Comment

lol mine was gonna be removable... but it was a pain in the neck fitting it perminatly so i cant be bothered making it removable...

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00

Dual cone KENWOODS 100cm front speakers available from Halfrauds & all good outlets its a 5 min job.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              ... its a bu**er because I finally fixed the stereo so the ariel goes up and I have rear speakers!

Its a bu**er because i cant go for a drive and marvel at how Neil Young sounds better in the Surf than it does in the house!

Anyone else drunk this nsaturday night? Duh?!
                              whoa dude, neil young sounds good anywhere and everywhere....... and just to add some surf content to this.....

see ya'll
                              Planty
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X