Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircon Gas Refill

Hi,
    If you want or need your AIRCON GAS replacing / servicing I can defiantly recommend this Guy / Company. He has just done mine and a full service consists of :-

Clean out all Gas / Oil
    Pressure test system
    Replace correct type / Qty of Lube Oil (essential)
    Refill with correct type / Qty of Gas R12 type (essential)

He comes to you with a fully equipped Van and will travel upto 100 mile radius of central CHESHIRE and also carries a full range of fittings to repair broken / split pipes and fittings.

Cost approx £70.00

Details :- Martin Kitt
    TEL - 01606 557744
    I thought my Aircon was working ok but amazed at the difference now since having it serviced all I need now is really hot weather to try it properly !!!!!

Andy.
    Attached Files
    I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

aircon gas

I thought r12 was now unavailable, and you needed to have it converted to r134a gas.

Comment

The Aircon fitter said that R12 is now getting more difficult to locate and said that the system can be converted but he can still supply the R12 Type.

Comment

i thought it was banned!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Brothers..

Originally posted by Driver
          Hi,
          If you want or need your AIRCON GAS replacing / servicing I can defiantly recommend this Guy / Company. He has just done mine and a full service consists of :-

Clean out all Gas / Oil
          Pressure test system
          Replace correct type / Qty of Lube Oil (essential)
          Refill with correct type / Qty of Gas R12 type (essential)

He comes to you with a fully equipped Van and will travel upto 100 mile radius of central CHESHIRE and also carries a full range of fittings to repair broken / split pipes and fittings.

Cost approx £70.00

Details :- Martin Kitt
          TEL - 01606 557744
          I thought my Aircon was working ok but amazed at the difference now since having it serviced all I need now is really hot weather to try it properly !!!!!

Andy.
          Has he got a brother in Monmouthshire ?

Comment

No but he mentioned something about a Half Sister Give him a call because I think he is part of a Nationwide group and there might be somebody that covers your area.

Comment

Working...
            X