Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 3 ssrG interiour

Hi
    I am looking for a Blue Gen 3 Surf, but does anybody know if the gen 3 ssr'g' surf has a Recaro interiour like the gen 2 has? if not what are the differances between the ssrx and the ssrg.
    Thanks in advance
    Ian

Originally posted by ihs61
    Hi
    I am looking for a Blue Gen 3 Surf, but does anybody know if the gen 3 ssr'g' surf has a Recaro interiour like the gen 2 has? if not what are the differances between the ssrx and the ssrg.
    Thanks in advance
    Ian
    The SSR-G in the 3rd Gen does not have Recaro's as standard, they seem to be a rare option, a pity as the 3rd Gen SSR-G seats are not as supportive as the standard 2nd Gen SSR-X ones!

For these details and other differences, please try the search facility, you'll find many questions you may have, have been covered before.

Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I have factory recaros in my third gen they are the dogs...

Comment

Originally posted by ihs61
        Hi
        Thanks in advance
        Ian

You could try this one. I bought mine from here just after xmas make sure you ask him to underseal it he did mine.....

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...URF&locale=STF

Comment

gen 3 interiour

Originally posted by bell end billy
          You could try this one. I bought mine from here just after xmas make sure you ask him to underseal it he did mine.....

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...URF&locale=STF
          Thanks for info

Comment

Working...
          X