I have the Fastest Surf!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cockybundoo
    With their reputation, will that be the front end or the rear end on the low loader?
    the (fuselage??) body on 1, turret things that hold the rotors on another and the blades on another!... proper low loaders, not AA trucks!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

OOps I should have made myself clearer, with reference to the front end or rear end being on the low loader I didn't mean that I was being towed like a car via front or rear lift (although that would look funny).

I was trying to refer to the fact that it is a standing joke amongst rotary pilots that these helicopters, due to their two rotors, will tear themselves in two. You've only got to speak with anyone that has been in the main fuselage, to hear their fears that it was going to get ripped in half.

It's funny how some things can read that enable it to have two meanings. Hopefully I have made more sense this time.

Mike
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

Originally posted by cockybundoo
        OOps I should have made myself clearer, with reference to the front end or rear end being on the low loader I didn't mean that I was being towed like a car via front or rear lift (although that would look funny).

I was trying to refer to the fact that it is a standing joke amongst rotary pilots that these helicopters, due to their two rotors, will tear themselves in two. You've only got to speak with anyone that has been in the main fuselage, to hear their fears that it was going to get ripped in half.

It's funny how some things can read that enable it to have two meanings. Hopefully I have made more sense this time.

Mike
        Don't you hate it when you have to explain a gag!!!!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Don't joke about that spoiler, it someone on here will want one.

As for the quotes, there's no hope for you, the one decent car in that film they trashed. . I was praying the lorry drivers where just gonna run the stupid little cars over, but it didn't happen

Toyota 4x4's or Yank muscle, anything else is just for getting the shopping in.

Got to agree with that, although I don't mind the little cars .

Kickass Chrome Blowers Rule !!!!!!!!

Derek

Comment

Taking of lorries running little cars over, did you hear today on radio solent that a german truck driver managed to drive for 6 kms with a smart car stuck to his front bumper without noticing?
            Apparently he was rather shocked when the police pulled him over, and pointed out the terrified pensioner on his bumper, and was quoted as saying that he had felt a bump, but thought he had run over road debris!

Now how can I apply this to the local Nova/Corsa kids?
            Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
              Taking of lorries running little cars over, did you hear today on radio solent that a german truck driver managed to drive for 6 kms with a smart car stuck to his front bumper without noticing?
              Apparently he was rather shocked when the police pulled him over, and pointed out the terrified pensioner on his bumper, and was quoted as saying that he had felt a bump, but thought he had run over road debris!

Now how can I apply this to the local Nova/Corsa kids?
              Bwahahaha, cool! Sounds like Matt!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X