I have the Fastest Surf!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    if the front was black and the back was white would that make it faster still?
    edit; hows that for a 1000th post?
    dont forget to smear grease on all your tyres to reduce friction on road thats got be worth another 5MPH
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      dont forget to smear grease on all your tyres to reduce friction on road thats got be worth another 5MPH
      and the brakes to stop thhem squeeking!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

if the front was black and the back was white would that make it faster still?
        edit; hows that for a 1000th post?
        wouldnt it have to be the other way round? so the back absorbed it and the front reflected?

Comment

white on the back reflects the light, newtons second law= every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so the reflection pushes the surf.
          black on the front absorbs, therefore pulls the surf.
          perfectly clear.
          thats why dark tinted windscreens are banned, cos they make cars faster...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i think you can tint it too 5% cause some oem's tint them

Comment

thats just to help with the emisions
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

thats just to help with the emisions
                or maybe it's to stop time travel! or at least light speed travel. As I was saying my blue one is pretty quick etc etc

Comment

my nissan 200sx is quicker... oh wait no it isnt the eng is still feked...

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                    my nissan 200sx is quicker... oh wait no it isnt the eng is still feked...
                    I dare say I could at a push get mine underslung under a Chinook, which *might* make mine fastest! (Though under that bag of **** maybe not!)
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

dont think the uk chinooks are allowed to take of yet lol somthing to do with health and safty or somthing,

Comment

Having been party to one rotating along its length whilst moving along at about 60kts above Pendine beach (a pilot with something to prove), I have to agree!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i've seen a lot of them on the back of low loaders lately!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

With their reputation, will that be the front end or the rear end on the low loader?
                            Something not right with a helicopter that has two 'diagonally' opposed rotors !!

If the old Wessex was still around, do you reckon that would be grounded under health and safety for the amount of injuries caused when absailing from them!!
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

Sorry guys I have a spoiler and a front air dam. I remember a TV documentary about the Plymouth Roadrunner back in the 80's, one proud owner informed us "one more thing, (flipped down passenger sunvisor), fast cars dont have vanity mirrors". Damn, Wife wants to fix her lippy so cant rip it off.
                              Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
                                Sorry guys I have a spoiler and a front air dam. I remember a TV documentary about the Plymouth Roadrunner back in the 80's, one proud owner informed us "one more thing, (flipped down passenger sunvisor), fast cars dont have vanity mirrors". Damn, Wife wants to fix her lippy so cant rip it off.
                                Be grateful, wait until she enjoys offroading then you won't see your surf !

Trev
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X