Alloy Wheel Help Wanted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy Wheel Help Wanted!!!

Can anyone tell me where i can get hold of one of these alloys for my spare? the only markings on them say NR 595 they are size 8x15 anyone help? have tried everywhere i can think
    Attached Files

Where in Notts are you?????
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      Where in Notts are you?????
      mansfield didnt i just get my lights from you? or is that someone else?

Comment

LOL....i love your wheels....
        yeah its me. Find em alright then? Use my old cracked ones to get the alignment right etc then if needed trim the plastic on the new ones so they don't catch the body work and they'll fit perfect.
        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
          Can anyone tell me where i can get hold of one of these alloys for my spare? the only markings on them say NR 595 they are size 8x15 anyone help? have tried everywhere i can think
          I have the same wheels in 16" I can't find any mention of them anywhere, tried a search on google and zilch. I'm just doing one up from my previous 4x4 (frontera) as it is about as near as I can find.
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
            LOL....i love your wheels....
            yeah its me. Find em alright then? Use my old cracked ones to get the alignment right etc then if needed trim the plastic on the new ones so they don't catch the body work and they'll fit perfect.

yeah they look mint especialy now i have fitted my 2" body lift just saving up for suspension lift now !!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Found these on ebay...

Wheels

Comment

Working...
              X