I'm BAAAAACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm BAAAAACK!

Whoa I like the new forum. Thanks to the one who directed me over here. Anyways guys just wanted to pop in and let ya know I'm settled in the states.. I'll post some real Wheeling pics here soon when the film comes back.. Missed you guys.. glad to be back online with my 512K broadband in my 1400 sq foot house..hahaha... had to rub it in.. sorry guys! UPDATE: I should have some pics up pretty soon
    Joey

Originally posted by UKMyers
    Whoa I like the new forum. Thanks to the one who directed me over here. Anyways guys just wanted to pop in and let ya know I'm settled in the states.. I'll post some real Wheeling pics here soon when the film comes back.. Missed you guys.. glad to be back online with my 512K broadband in my 1400 sq foot house..hahaha... had to rub it in.. sorry guys! UPDATE: I should have some pics up pretty soon
    Joey
    Welcom back Joey, glad you like the new Forum - have to admit it was Yotatech that prompetd us to use vBulletin to run it on. 1400 sq foot house - boy do I hate you

Glad you settled back in again well and got back OK.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by UKMyers
      Joey

Welcome back Joey
      Good to see all the reliables from the old forum are continuing to sign up.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Welcome back on board Joey, glad youv'e settled back in ok. Look forward to seeing them pics.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Ah welcome back Joey, good to hear from you again. How is that sweet V6 'runner of yours?

Comment

Welcome back dude!
            Saw your pics on Yotatech. Thats some house you're in. Looks like a converted barn. Cool!
            Delboy
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

glad to have you back joey like the new pad. looks very cool with the runner out front.
              so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Alrighty then I promised you guys some pics so here they are. This first one is of my hometown taken from the air. As you can see it's waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere. What you see in the pic is what you get.

The next couple are just some good ol Northwest Poser shots

Check it out I have normal license plates now..

That mountain in the background is over 14,000 feet to the top!

Here's a shot of the Runner with my new microlight on behind it

This last one is the general view that you get from anywhere up high. This particular one is about 15 minutes from my house in Idaho.

And for those that didn't see the pics on Yotatech here's a shot with my new house in the background.

Enjoy guys! So what's been goin on in the UK.... Did Charles really do anything?

Comment

Nice house, nice 4 runner, nice scenary - boy am i jealous....
                  Last edited by Linda; 11 November 2003, 22:35.
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Joey, I like the new roof rack, really suits the 'runner. Your new home looks good too. Best of luck with it. Are you still fuellin' up those jets???

The scenery around your place looks fantastic, the 'runner looks right at home...

but I'm not jealous

Comment

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

So how do I make the pics show up right in my post. I posted these ones the same way I do on Yotatech and they show up as pics not links...

Comment

They are linked as HTML Documents, not jpg files, so the pic won't show.

Dunno why though.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

the micro light looks right at home on the back of the 4runner .
                            and the rack is a nice adition just need to get some lights up on it now and an arb and some red shackles : hold on i think i have seen one just like that somewhere , now where was it.. ? ? ? lol .

cant wait to see it when the lift goes on.
                            so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Joey,

Good to hear from you, hope you kept that UK number plate & fog light.

Shouldn't you be USMyers now!!!

Regards

Kerr

Comment

Working...
                              X