smiling all the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smiling all the way

I finaly got my 1st truck and it's the dogs b@ll@cks i love it. the wife is getting jeolous though but who cares i can sleep in the back.
    its a 1995 ssrx ltd in black.

Originally posted by new2surfing
    I finaly got my 1st truck and it's the dogs b@ll@cks i love it. the wife is getting jeolous though but who cares i can sleep in the back.

Hey - well done you!!! Black is definately the best colour!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

welcome to the group - enjoy yourself - there's only one prob with Surfs - they're addictive!
      Dave

Comment

Nice well done we both have the same.black 95 ssrx.I changed the steering on mine as soon as i got it with a more modern look,makes a big difference.I am now thinking of changing wheels to make it look a bit more aggresive.

Comment

nice one will keep my eye out for you around town i have a black ssrx as well cool as anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X