Why I Love My Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love My Surf

Yes another kids party in HOVE and off we went after parking in the local supermarket carpark, obviously it will still be open when we return
    Well a quater to 7 and it is shut " im sure it was open until 7 ...she said "
    Both kids well babies to be honest buckled up and it wont let us out.nor the other 20 or so cars in the carpark....................... ..........??????

Well i saw the road out the back way, and other than a 2 foot drop and a small wooden fence with a 6 foot gap in it it seemed a cunning escape plan.

Yes 1 minute later and im laughing at HOVE TESCO'S attempt to thwart my day out lololololo

i love my surf..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm try that in a mondeo

"IF YOU'VE GOTTA LUV ..

Originally posted by ukviha
    Yes another kids party in HOVE and off we went after parking in the local supermarket carpark, obviously it will still be open when we return
    Well a quater to 7 and it is shut " im sure it was open until 7 ...she said "
    Both kids well babies to be honest buckled up and it wont let us out.nor the other 20 or so cars in the carpark....................... ..........??????

Well i saw the road out the back way, and other than a 2 foot drop and a small wooden fence with a 6 foot gap in it it seemed a cunning escape plan.

Yes 1 minute later and im laughing at HOVE TESCO'S attempt to thwart my day out lololololo

i love my surf..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm try that in a mondeo
    If you've gotta luv,it might as well be a Surf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hehe - The Bullet did that when we parked at Farnborough for a MCdonalds, came out and found the car park gates had all been locked (wasnt McDonalds car park).

Bullet just took a path through over the bushes and down a little bank.

I love my surf too!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Did the same with a carpark in the Gower, South Wales, quick escape over a ditch and down a bank to the applause of all the drinkers in the pub opposite. Most journeys I don't need the abilities of the surf but when I do it's the best vehicle around.
        Darren

Comment

beats denting the roof with the barrier when you lift it manually!...
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X