Which Surf to go for ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Surf to go for ?

Hi everyone this is my first post,and may be you've read this question elsewhere ?,in the near future i'm looking to buy a Surf(manual gearbox),is there much differance between the 3.0L and the 2.4L Diesels ? with regards performace and MPG ?, also what is the differance between the various letters ssr-x,ssr-g etc ?

Regards everyone- SEAN.

?????????????

Originally posted by REDFIVE
    Hi everyone this is my first post,and may be you've read this question elsewhere ?,in the near future i'm looking to buy a Surf(manual gearbox),is there much differance between the 3.0L and the 2.4L Diesels ? with regards performace and MPG ?, also what is the differance between the various letters ssr-x,ssr-g etc ?

Regards everyone- SEAN.
    I'd go for a silver metallic one - two tone - like mine

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE

Regards everyone- SEAN.

If you click the search button im sure you will find more than enough. Happy hunting
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

With the name REDFIVE can I take it that you are an old Nigel Mansell fan ?
        Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Or Star Wars????
          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

go for a 3.0. Not much diff on MPG but better performance, and no head worries (well no more than any other car)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

It's enough ..

Originally posted by Linda
              go for a 3.0. Not much diff on MPG but better performance, and no head worries (well no more than any other car)

It's enough to do your head in is'nt it ?

Comment

Working...
              X