Salisbury meet.... Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury meet.... Request

As some of you know I was doing a little bit of filming on Sunday for a little DVD that I'm putting together.
    What I need from you folks that were there is some piccys to go into the title sequence.
    If anyone has favourite a pic that they want to send me to include please could you send it to me at andrew.rodgers2@ntlworld.com together with your username and any caption that you would like to go with it.

I've uploaded all the video onto the computer now so it's nearly time to start editing the whole thing together.

Also If anyone has any requests for backing music just let me know and I'll see what I can do. My sudgestion for the music is... Rocky Paths by Hawkwind..... You get the general idea !

Cheers to all for a classic day out.

Andy.

slip sliding away maybe?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

dirty water by status quo
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
        As some of you know I was doing a little bit of filming on Sunday for a little DVD that I'm putting together.
        What I need from you folks that were there is some piccys to go into the title sequence.
        If anyone has favourite a pic that they want to send me to include please could you send it to me at andrew.rodgers2@ntlworld.com together with your username and any caption that you would like to go with it.

I've uploaded all the video onto the computer now so it's nearly time to start editing the whole thing together.

Also If anyone has any requests for backing music just let me know and I'll see what I can do. My sudgestion for the music is... Rocky Paths by Hawkwind..... You get the general idea !

Andy.
        Can I just send you a CD with all my pics on as you didnt come filming with us You missed me bouncing the Surf off the floor...

Song...
        Danger - Electric Six LOL
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Gotta have Pantera - Stronger than all on the S'Track that tunes kicks butt!

Good day had by all no pics up yet I'll start a thread in the expiditions section

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            Can I just send you a CD with all my pics on as you didnt come filming with us You missed me bouncing the Surf off the floor...

Song...
            Danger - Electric Six LOL
            I did get some film footage tho !

No worries, I'll send you a PM with my addy.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
              I did get some film footage tho !

No worries, I'll send you a PM with my addy.

Andy.
              Uh oh Hope you didnt see me picking my nose...
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Deep Purple

[QUOTE=

Andy.[/QUOTE]

I recon Smoke on the Water should be a great track.

Elfstone

Comment

Da da daaaaa da da da daaaaaa. We all went down to Montreaux.............

Good plan!

I'm sending them tonight mate! Just make sure you edit all the screaming out from the audio!
                  I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                  X